Chapter 8 part 1

(Y/n)'s Pov

*knock* *knock*

Waking up from someone knocking at mine and Nya's door, Nya gets up and opens the door. "Good morning, Nya. Is (Y/n) awake?" It was Grandpa. I get out of bed and walk in front of Grandpa Wu. Titling my head, wondering why he would wake up a little girl very, I repeat, VERY early in the morning which leads to less sleep than a normal child should have, plus, staying up a little late last night...it pretty much my fault for not listening to him.

I gave him a morning smile. It was somewhat forced and real. "Please come with me." He orders me. 'But I haven't changed.' I though but, shrugged and followed him. 'What time is it anyway?'

{Don't ask me}

Momo answered. I accidentally bump into Grandpa Wu when he stop.

He turns to me. "My apologies for waking you up very early, it's a small lesson for the ninja and I'm a need you and Lloyd to do it for me." I nod to him. Grandpa lead us to Lloyd's front door to his room. He entering in his room as I see a still sleeping Lloyd in his futon, Grandpa walks up to Lloyd while I stay in the hallway waiting for Lloyd to wake up. "Please come in, (Y/n), and close the door, will you?" I did what he said. While I close the door behind me , Grandpa wakes up Lloyd. "Lloyd, please wake up." He lightly shakes Lloyd on the shoulder.

Lloyd flutter his eyes open and sees grandpa, but not me. He stretches himself while he is in his futon and finally notices me. "*yawn* Morning uncle, morning (Y/n)." He greets me, I greet Lloyd back with a morning smile, just like Wu. 'I forgot to give Nya a morning smile and my parents.' I thought to myself. I knew that I was going to make it up when I make a mistake. "I need you two to mess up the ninja's stuff but only one of each." He orders us. "Don't get caught from them. Then again it's six in the morning." He mutters the last part to himself.

I sighed through my nose. Eventually, I brought my smile back. Both I and Lloyd agreed to do it for him. We both got ready and start messing up the ninja's stuff. I'm going to feel bad later. "I don't know where to start." Lloyd said, thinking of way to for us to mess up. An idea pop up in my head. I held onto Lloyd's hand and lead him to my room. "What is it, (Y/n)?" Lloyd questions me in a soft voice.

Of course, I didn't say a word. We enter to my shared room looking for my notebook.

Third-person Pov

While (Y/n) is looking for her notebook and pen, Lloyd was looking around the girl's room. He spotted a photo with some small burnt on the edges but he can see very clearly that there are three people in a photo on a nightstand next to (Y/n)'s bed. He gets closer to the picture and sees (Y/n) and two other adults standing and smiling in the pictures. One female and the other a male. 'That must be her parents.' Lloyd thought to himself. 'I wonder what's like to have parents standing right next to each other smiling happy.'

As (Y/n) finally found her notebook and pen she notices Lloyd gazing softly at the picture. She goes around her bed, (Y/n) clenches on Lloyd's clothing. Lloyd broke his gaze from the picture and see's (Y/n) smiling, though not in a happiest and cheerful way that he saw from yesterday or from a picture, it was sad and pain.

Her face made Lloyd wonder about her parents. Did her parents left her like his parents for an unknown reason? Did they not love her anymore? Those question of his will have to wait to be answered in the future.

(Y/n) wrote something in her notebook.

(Y/n)'s Pov~

[I remember that Kai has this high score that no one couldn't beat. I think today he's going to play.]