Ch 26 Part 3

(Y/n) Pov~

The hot and harsh air blows pass me, grasping the hope of being saved by someone.

'Oh First Spinjitsu master,...please,... I don't want to die.'

I prayed to him, hoping he'd answer my internal cries of help but nothing happen.

'Please, First Spinjitsu master.'

I begged one last time to him.

And so he did.

"Gotcha!" Nya catches me from my death with her samurai-x and flies back up to the flying ship. Once she lands, she gently set me on the floor. "(Y/n)!" Everyone scream my name in relief. I smiled towards them, happy to see them happy thanks to the First Spinjitsu master. I ran to Cole first since he was the closest then others came to hug me. "We're so glad your safe."

After our small group hug, Cole cleans the blood and bit of dirt off my face with an orange clothing napkin (handkerchief). The soft clothing rub against my face felt nice like a soft blanket hugging my small body. "And..." Cole trails off, "Done, you're clean."   I gave Cole a hug as a thank you sign. "We need someone to stay with The Bounty." Kai says out loud. "But did you see me kick Pythor in the face? I'm and asset."

I gasp in surprise hearing Lloyd kicking Pythor. I ran in front of Lloyd to hear more of him and Pythor's fight. "(Y/n), you should have seen me kick but. And face." Lloyd kicks his feet to demonstrate what he did. "Patience, kid. You're too important now that you're the chosen one." Those wise words comes out of Kai's lips, was a shocker through my ears. "Patience, Hm? Ah, the student has become the teacher." grandpa proudly brushes his beard with his fingers.

"What do you say we play a little catch-up?" Jay grabbed his nunchucks. "It's my favorite game." Cole agrees with Jay. A spark lit up inside of me. My hand tug on Cole's hand and my body jumped from excitement. He look at my smiling face with bright and excited eyes. "You can't play with us." He gently says.

I pout at him, eyes showing hope, and my hands grasped his own tightly as my little muscles can do. "Sorry , (Y/n). But don't worry, we will finish this mission an hour or two." He confidently says with a grin. I lifted my pinky up for him to promise me his words. He gladly accepted my pinky promise as it is now sealed.

I nod at him with acceptance. And with that they left me and Lloyd in the bounty ship.

{He's not going to keep that promise less than two hours.}

'No, your wrong. He will keep his promise!'

{You want to place a bet.}

'Ok,'

{If I win you have to listen to me when I tell you to stay away from danger.}

'What about me?

{Choose whatever you want.}

'Then I choose you to come to me.'

{Oh um.. I'm afraid I can't do that. Do something else that's not impossible, like a question. Nothing physically like send to a teddy bear or appeared out of now where.}

'Ok... than...'
——————————
Publish: November 19, 2022
Words: 521
Edit: None
——————————

I'm so sorry for taking a long time. I have writers block and I still do. Currently I don't know what question or command (Y/n) should place it as. I wanted to see if you guy want to place a command or ask Momo for the bet. If you do have one please make sure it's not inappropriate or I won't take it. If there is only one person setting the bet until November 30 I will take it and if there is multiple I'll have you guys vote.

Well thank you guys for reading. Hope you liked it. Please vote and share this book. Thank you guys, sorry I there is some errors but I'm tired. And I'll see you guys later. Bye 👋