Babies (Requested)

Requested by: @BEDTIMEBITCHES

Hope you enjoy

(Y/n)'s POV

After finishing watching a show -with my big brothers Kai, Zane, Cole, Jay, my big sister Nya, and my best, bestest friend, Lloyd,- a certain seen had left me to wonder. I was left dying from the question and so, I decide to ask my best friend, Lloyd by tugging on his left sleeve. "Yeah?"
Lloyd answers. I grab my notebook and pencil and begin to write.

[Where do babies come from?]

He reads while he mutters to himself. "I don't know." He says. Before I leave to go find my answer from someone else, I did a small 'thank you' gesture to Lloyd and run out with my notebook in hand and find grandpa because knowing him, he knows lots and lots of things. The first place I thought he might be at is the bridge. Sadly I found out he isn't there, but Nya was there looking at the huge screen. I hurried to hug her waist startling her by accident.

"Oh, hey there, (Y/n). Did you need something?" I answered her question by looking up at her and giving a nod. I let go of her waist and pull out a notebook and shown her my written page where I had last showed Lloyd.

[Where do babies come from?]

"I- uh... I- I'm not sure." Nya awkwardly smiles, though I squint my eyes from her awkward smile that made me suspicious of her. "Hmmm," I hummed. Nya sighs in a disappointed way. "Yeah, I know. I should know the answer, but I honestly don't know." She looks down to herself. I felt pain inside of me seeing her like this state. I tug at her clothes to get her attention. As she looks at me I gestured for her to come down.

Nya kneels around my level. I pat her head then write:

[Don't be sad. It's ok if you don't know something. I apreshiate your honesty •w•]

After talking with Nya I went to go find (Illo: *cough* *cough* the next victim *cough* *cough*) Grandpa but end up finding Jay and Cole in a room yelling at one and another over a game. "STOP TAKING MY F'ING POINTS!" Jay screams at Cole who laughing at Jay's out burst. "What are you getting mad about? It's just a game." Cole's words made Jay even more raged then he was before. "You know, that cake you made with (Y/n) seems tasty." Cole glared at Jay. "*Gasp* Don't you dare eat that cake. (Y/n) and I made that cake together with lots of love, like we're both siblings."

"Oh but it just a cake. You can make another cake with her."

"It's not just any fucking cake." Cole sits up and gets close to Jay's face, but not too close to the point they might kiss. "That cake is created by (Y/n) and I with love. Each bite I take reminds me the time I spent with (Y/n) and only I can see that memory clear as day." Cole tries to calm down his anger by breathing slowly through his nose. "(Y/n), are you here?"

"Hm," I responded to Cole's question. The two brothers slowly looked at me with fear in there eyes and sweat falling. "How... long we're you standing there?" Jay extend the word 'long'.

[When you yelled at Cole for taking your points]

Their faces' grew more terrified. Cole crawls to me and then sets his hands on my shoulder. "Please pretend you didn't hear anything from us." He gently shakes me. An idea can in my head and so I squint my eyes and try to make my face look tough. "Why-y are yo-u m-m-making that face fo-r?" Cole stutters a lot. Does that mean he's scared?

[How about a deal]

I wrote for him to read. "And what's that?" Jay pipes in.

[I need you to do two things and you will receive my silence.