Chapter 24 part 1

⚠️❗️❗️❗️ ⚠️
•It's a huge change! And it might not make sense

(Y/n)'s POV~

"*nom*" I munched the simple and tasty sandwich Jay had made for me. I sat right next to Jay while Nya and Kai are in front of us. "Can someone pass me the salt?" I was just about to grab the salt for Jay but the ship jump along with my body, as if it was alive and was startled by the lightning. The salt slides on the table to my right and lands in Jay's hand. "Hey, thanks." Jay thanks the ship.

'Wow, how?'

{The magic of lightning...}

'That's so cool!'

Again back to enjoying and munching my sandwich while I ignore everything around me. "*nom*...mmm," I hummed in enjoyment. The door slams open, ruining my romantic moment with the tasty sandwich.

"Please, no one talk about food." My attention goes to the begging Cole, looking sick and very green, like he was sea- no wait... air sick? Well, either way Cole couldn't stand still when the ship moves side to side. "How much longer until we get there?" He asked annoyed from feeling the sickness. "Not long." Jay answer. "Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there." I nod in agreement with Jay. Right when I was about to take another bite, Jay said something that made me feel sick to my stomach."How'd you like a mucous salt sandwich." I know it was a joke but come on, I was just enjoying my sandwich. Cole runs away and begins to throw up from the sound of it.

'I... lost my appetite.'

I set my half eaten sandwich on my plate and push it away from me, now starting to feel sick by looking at it. The ship tilts back and my plate, with my half eaten sandwich, slide back to me. I pushed it away from me again. "Humph," I gagged and ran out of the dinning room. "Jay," The two siblings yells at Jay. When I got to the side of the ship, I vomit out my sandwich from my stomach.

{Stupid Jay.}

"*cough**cough**gasp*" I gasped for air and I once again thrown up then went back to coughing and gasping for air. My body felt sick and the swaying of the ship was making me feel worse

'No wonder Cole didn't felt good.'

I thought. Slumping my body and laid on my side onto the floor to ease the feeling of dizziness and... nausea. "You alright there, (N/n)?" I looked behind me and glared at the crouching Jay smiling awkwardly. "R-right...hehe." He chuckles nervously. "Um... I brought your sandwich, though I'm not sur-," I quickly grab the sandwich and thrown it out of the ship with anger. "R-right." He awkwardly said.

In all honesty, Jay and I aren't very much comfortable when it comes with just the two of us. It's alway awkward for us both, but I do I know we both care about each other very much. "Let's get you to bed." He was about to pick me up when I slap him hard on his face, or at least try to.

"Ok, ok, I deserved that." He was still able to pick me up without any struggles from me slapping him like millions of times. I then pull his brown short hair. "Ow,"

{What are you doing?}

Momo calmly ask me about my actions.

'I want an a sorry from him!'

{Alright, keep up the good work.}

'Thank you.'

"Ow, hey, stop that!" I ignore Jay's whine. When we got to my shared room, he opens the door and gently sets me on my bed and lets go of me, but I didn't let go of his brown hair. "Gah, sorry for making you sick." Finally as he apologized, I let go of his hair from my small deadly hands and puffed my cheeks in a pouty face with a nod as a sign of accepting his apology. "Hehe," Jay chuckles to himself. "Are we buddy's now?" Again, I nod my head to him but with a small smile.