Chapter 1

Season 1; episode 1
Rise of the snakes

I watched Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole playing video games and hearing them making 'hits'. It made me giggle. "Fire strick!" Kei yells. "My gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" The guys kept on talking to each other while I giggle behind. "Agh, fantastic I'm out of lives." Jay groans.

{They sure are good at being a ninja}

Momo sarcastically said.

'They are good at being a ninja!'

Me being a little girl didn't understand his sarcasm. The door opens and I see grandpa Wu. I waved at him, he just nods his head. I like calling Wu, grandpa Wu. He's like he is my grandpa. But he isn't

He looks at the ninja. Seeing that they're playing a video game. He runs up behind the tv while the four ninjas eyes were glued to the Tv. "Okay, now!" Cole yells. Grampa Wu turns off the tv by removing the outlet from the plug and the ninja's grown, angry at grandpa Wu. "It took us five hours to do that!" Cole angrily said.

"Why? Why would you do that?" Jay angrily asks grandpa Wu. "Just because Lord Gramadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of spinjizu." Wu yelled at the ninjas.

Grandpa is right. No one knows when he will return. "But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane said calmly. Jay talks next, "yeah peace is boring, there's no one to save, there's nothing to do."

I would agree with Jay. But I prefer peace. Where everything is quiet, no battling going on. Cole lays down on the ground, using his arms as a pillow. "We can train tomorrow." He told grandpa Wu.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." He tells Cole. "Well, I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow so if that's the case." Cole was about to eat his pizza but was kicked off from his hand by grampa Wu. "These aren't for you, in order to reach your full potential you must train." Grampa Wu points at the ninjas. I stand up and grab the pizza that grandpa kicked from Cole's hand. "Remember when we did a little thing called a Tornado of Creation I thought that was pretty insane." Kai said, remembering the past. Grandpa Wu sighs. "(Y/n), can you please step out?"

I nod to him, not even having the chance to grab the sad pizza on the floor. Closing the door if grandpa wanted me to close it, and tried to find Nya my first friend that is a girl. I see her running. "(Y/n), have you seen the ninjas and sensei?" She asked me. I nod at her and lead her to the ninjas and sensei. She runs into the room. "Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned he was spotted approaching Jamanakai village!" This had gotten me sacred. The ninjas start to get up and freak out but end up falling from each other. Nya looked quite mad.

I didn't care about that. I hugged Nya's leg since that's how tall I am. Nya notices me sad because Gramadon is here. She picks me up, I laid my head on her shoulder. Nya walks up to Jay and picks up his lightning nunchucks. "U-uh, t-thanks uh, uh." Nya yells at Jay. "Hurry!"

"Okay!" Jay pats my head.

We chased after the ninjas to see them set off. Zane got hit by the gate thing, Cole drops his scythe, Jay jumps behind from his dragon but misses and face planted. I was still with Nya. She puts me down. And asked her brother. "Uh, can I help?" Kai jumps on his fire dragon. "Sorry, sis. Where we go, danger abounds, this is a job for the ninja." Kai said. "Uh..." He pauses for some reason. "A little help?"

{And that a job for a grown man to do.}

Momo said.

Kai and Momo made me giggle. Kai chuckles. Nya helps her brother by giving the thing that they control their dragons. When they left, I waved goodbye, but I don't think they notice, except Kai. Nya and I walk up to grandpa Wu. "Will, they ever reach their full potential?" Nya asked. "In time, maybe a long time, but in time."