Chapter 9: part 2

Author- I had to change a few stuff. But I hope you enjoyed it!

Third-person Pov

As (Y/n) cries out in the ninja's room, the four ninjas felt disappointed in themselves. "(Y/n), " Wu called out to the crying little girl with his soft voice. He knelt down to her height and rest his hands on her shoulder. "Go to Nya, okay?" Sensei Wu suggested. The girl leaves the room trying to calm her cries.

Once (Y/n) leaves the room, Lloyd follows the crying girl, wanting to comfort her. It was just the four ninjas and their sensei. Wu had regrets letting (Y/n) help Lloyd with the lesson. He should have known that she acted just like her mother. Sensei Wu sigh, disappointed at the ninjas and himself. The atmosphere around them was very tense.

"If you guys are done arguing, I could use you guys on the bridge. We still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out." Nya called from the speaker.  "It's one thing the son of your nemesis live with you, but having my sister and (Y/n) here? I mean, come on, I thought this was a ninja headquarters." Kai complains. "You do know I can hear you. Over and out." Hearing that from Nya, Kai felt embarrassed.

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Don't be sad, (Y/n)." Lloyd tries to reassure. "I'm sure soon they will forgive each other." It somewhat helped me but Lloyd and I were the ones who caused it. 

{(Y/n), please stop crying. Maybe you co-,}

Momo stop himself from speaking because of Lloyd talking to me. "How about we fix the stuff we messed up as an apology." Lloyd suggested. My sadness turns into determination to fix those stuff that I and Lloyd messed up. Momo growls and continues to speak.

{Like what he said.}

Momo said. My smile came back to my face. It made Lloyd smile again and oddly, I can sense Momo smiling as well. We soon met with Nya.

Lloyd and I tried to plan for an apology gift or something. Soon, Grandpa Wu and the ninjas came to the bridge. Zane still had his Pj's on while the others are in their ninja gi. When they all group together with Nya, Lloyd, and I stop our plan and listen to Nya.

"Last we heard of Pythor stole the 'Maps of Dens' from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last two serpentine tombs." I notice Lloyd didn't like to hear this. "Ugh. Don't remind me." Guilt was in his voice. As best as I could make him happy I gave him a hug. "Pythor's our most dangerous threat." Wu added. He looks at the four ninjas. "If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do." Grandpa warned.

"But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map." Jay adds."Good idea. Why don't we?" Without noticing is Nya right behind us, she throws the darts over Kai's head and on to the map, begins to explain. "These are the two location of the Hypnobrai and Fangpray tombs." Nya walks to the map.

"Show off." Kai muttered which we were able to hear.

{Hm, say the one.}

Momo's remark made me giggle. "And this is Pythor tomb." Nya had another dart and pin it on the map. "After many hours of ruminating of why the tombs were placed in these three precise location, I discovered a secrets pattern."

Nya pulls out a flash light and aim at the map with a dragon. I look at it an amazements.

{It's just a flashlight,}

Momo remarks.

'There are somethings that are boring can be amazing at times.'

{Huh, ok then.}