Chapter 27 part 4

(Y/n)'s POV

'If I win, you got to tell me what you look like!'

{I don't want to say it, but alright.}

Momo sounded calm about it, but little did I know, he was hesitant
It was just me and Lloyd in the flying ship. Lloyd was the one controlling the direction of the ship and ... he's ok at controlling. "Wow...ahh!" He screams through the loud beeping of sea alarm. My body swayed and slid with the ship and it sure did make me feel like I'm some ball. Lloyd took a sharp turn to the right, avoiding a large rock resulting me to fall on my bum in the middle of the control room, "Oof," then he took a sharp turn to the left and I rolled the opposite side from the computer and hit the side of some table. The feeling of motion sickness begins to kick in from the swaying of the ship.

{(Y/n), kick Lloyd out and you drive it.}

'Okie,'

Sluggishly walking to Lloyd and the wheel, mainly the wheel, I clung onto it for Lloyd to stop controlling the ship. The ship stops swaying until Lloyd turn it to the right to avoid the flying ship crashing to the rock. Slowly yet surely, Lloyd and I had gotten the hang of controlling the ship with the help of Momo's direction in my head. Lloyd looks from the side of the wheel and gasp, "The lost City of Ouroboros." He mutters to himself. Curious at how far we were at, I went on my tippy toes to see and without a warning from Lloyd, he presses some button for the ship to go faster. I fell backwards from the off balance. "Oops, my bad." Lloyd apologized and lend me his hand. "Hm," I gladly take Lloyds helping hand and stood back up again. I try to look outside with my tippy toes and I still couldn't see anything, a loud beeping noise came from the computer. A red dot was blinking on the screen.

{It's seems that samurai girl is close by.}

Momo points out. I ran outside to look for Nya on one side. I couldn't see until I went to the other side and as clear as day I see a green train-like in the middle of the rode with a humongous red robot samurai sitting sadly.

'Aw, Nya is lonely without anyone.'

{Quick, go to the anchor button and get ready to press it.}

'Yes sir!'

I saluted the air and run to the anchor button right next to Lloyd. "You notice them as well?" I gave Lloyd a thumbs up.

'Can I press the button?'

{No not yet.}

'How about now?'

{No,}

'.........Now?'

{*Sigh, I'll tell you when.}

About 20.37592662 seconds, Momo screams to press the button.

{Now!}

'Wait what?'

{Press the button you, dumb shrimp.}

'That's rude.'

"Hey (Y/n), can you press that anchor button."

I slammed the button for Momo and Lloyd. The anchor was released, Lloyd turns to the left and then to the right.

*crack*

That didn't sound good. "Hook, line and sinker," Lloyd turn to me. "Thanks for being helpful." I smiled to him.

{Good job.}

'I'm taking Lloyds words.'

{What, why?!}

'He wasn't being a big meanie!'

{Ok, I'm sorry for being a big fat meanie.}

'Mmm...You are forgiven.'

I huffed. The computer rings, showing a picture of Nya who's calling us. Lloyd presses some button to answer Nya's call. "Hello?" he greets Nya, but instead of Nya, Kai was on the call and instantly orders Lloyd; "To Ouroboros as fast as you can."

"Aye, aye, captain." Lloyd lifts the ships up along with the train on the hook. In just no time, we arrived at the city of Ouroboros. "Ok, Lloyd. Put us down right after that truck." Lloyd listen to Kai's command and gently sets the snake bus down. He then presses a button and dashes out of the control room. I followed right behind him unsure what to do. Lloyd gets on the anchor chains and goes down without a problem, I took my time getting down the anchor and eventually I got to the bus roof. Lloyd and the others are already far enough from me, so as I ran as fast as my little legs can, but in just no time, I'm already running right next to Lloyd and the others.

The hard ground shakes so violently, like an Earthquake is shooting down to the Earth.

{That does not sound promising at all.}

When the others and I stop in front of the snake's battle place, the rocky floor is breaking from piece to piece and falling from the dark floor. My arms went to grab onto someone to keep myself balanced from the shaky floor. "Who's that creature underground?" Kai points at the ground. "You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer." I turn my head and follow where Grandpa was speaking.

He was holding onto Pythor's long-purple and scaley neck to stay in his spot. "Go, ninja! Go." He spoke sadly, looking at each and one of us, but when his eyes landed on me he stared at me, with sadness and looks away in shame. I knew why he was looking away from me with shame, he made a pinky promise with me that he will never leave me alone.

Something breaks through the cracked floor, moving side to side with its long and wide body. I felt sick seeing a long scaly creature reaching out for the sky and when it stoped, this the creature hisses/roared at Grandpa and Pythor, hurting my ears.

___________
Publush: 2/23/2022
Word: 955
Edit: None
___________
Finally I have completed this son of a -censors-. I'm to tired with this chapter that I nearly put effort to it.

Thank you, and goodbye