Chapter 17 part 1

(Y/n)'s Pov~

It had only been three days since we had lost the first Fangblade from the serpentine. In these three days, Nya and the others had been trying to look for the second Fangblade and Lloyd, while my fighting skills have improved, as well as my element wind power with the help of Momo and my mom's journal, learned new vocabulary and hand sign from Zane, and my wound on the side of my forehead is slowly going away. Though, during these past days, I miss Lloyd and grandpa Wu so much.

'Patients, Patients, Patients'

I mentally told myself. "They got to the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one more to stop Pythor." Nya explains to us, even though I'm not very much involved with this, but eh, whatever. I at least know something. We took a better look at the Fangblade from a hologram. Soooo cool. Anyways, back to paying attention to Nya and many, many words. "They have the map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?" Nya questions.

This is mysterious. Wanting to get involved in looking for the Fangblade, Jay wouldn't stay quiet about Nya being the Samurai. "I still can't get the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else still blown away like I am?" Jay bragged. I throw my wind power to Jay's face without feeling any guilt in me. Kai, Zane, and Cole laugh at Jay. I did a small hand sign.

~|Please stop|~

"Umm," Kai and Cole tilt their head to the side from not understanding my small hand sign. "(Y/n) signed, 'Please, stop'." Zane talked for me while looking at Jay. "What do you mean?" Jay shrugs to Zane, unsure what I meant. "I think she's talking about you bragging about Nya being the samurai." Cole concluded. Everyone in the room looks at me, seeing that I'm nodding my head as an agreement to Cole. "Anyways, we're over that. Can we move on?" Kai sounded grumpy. "Someone's a little hot under the collar." Jay teases Kai. Zane steps in, explaining why Kai is grumpy. "It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace," Kai made an annoyed face at Zane. "And unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay." He points out, making Kai more annoyed. "Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either." I tug on Kai's red gi to remind him that I too haven't found mine. "Not now, (Y/n)." He shook me off. How hurtful. "I got it!" Cole exclaimed, startling me.

'Holy nuggets of Spinjitzu! He SCARED me!'

{Bwuahaha!}

Momo laughs. "Oh! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE?!" Kai whines out loud. WHY IS HE NOT ADDING ME IN? I glared at him. "No," Cole says. Yet still, why is Kai not adding me into this?! "I figured out where I recognize the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it." Cole runs out. "Oh, haha, is that it? Heh." Kai laughs nervously. Cole comes back with a thick book in hand. "I got it." I jog towards him, wanting to see the picture up close. He opens the book and reveals a picture of a shiny golden trophy with the Fangblade on top of it. I wanted to look at it a little longer but Jay snatched it. I pout at Jay.

"That's it!" He exclaimed. I stand next to Jay and jump up and down, wanting to see the picture again. "Back where I grew up, there's this big competition, where every year the winner gets The Blade Cup." Cole explains. I went in front of Jay and tug his blue ninja gi.

'I wanna seeeee,'

I whined in my head. I jumped up and down again, and finally, I can see clearly, for Jay had lowered the book down for me to see.

'Yaaaaay,'

"My dad won it multiple times." He says. "You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete." Now that Zane pointed that out, Cole hasn't told us much where he comes from. "What sports?" Zane asked. Cole looks away from us, seemingly to find the right words or he would get embarrassed. "Oh. He's a, uh- A blacksmith." He said plainly.