Chapter 21 part 3

3rd person Pov~

Wu looks at the back of (Y/n)'s head with his eyes, showing sadness and anger from the event. Her grasp was tight Ewing on his clothing, yet it can easily be removed. Wu didn't bother to look at her in the eyes, instead he carries her with one of his arm and begins to head up the deck, however, a loud thud came along with a shake. "Seems like we arrive our destinations." Cole informs. Everyone rushes to the deck and look at the surrounding.

Lava surrounds the volcano and its heat was so hot, as if (Y/n) is a (f/k/f) ice cream melting instantly from the heat. "The Fire Temple." Cole said out loud.

(Y/n)'s Pov~

I lift my head up from Grandpa's shoulder and look at the place, known as 'The Fire Temple.'

'That's where Lloyd is.'

I pointed out to the volcano and whine while looking at Grandpa.

~|Can I come with you, please?|~

I signed with my hands. "Sorry to say this (Y/n) but you can't come with us." Zane said.

~|Please?|~

I begged, not to just Zane but everyone in front of me, despite me and Zane are communicating.

~|I wanna help get Lloyd back!|~

Cole comes in the 'argument'. "We'll bring Lloyd back so you just sit back and watch the show." Cole grins, though I shook my head no. I was so desperate to get Lloyd back with us, it's been months since I had split with him. I miss my best friend, so I won't give up on pleading with them to go save Lloyd. "What did (Y/n) signed?" Jay asked the two. "I only understood the last one in which I instantly knew what she signed before," Cole explained. "She wants to help us bring Lloyd back." Kai comes in to explain to Jay. "No, no, no, you are not going." Jay yells.

I puffed my cheeks, ready to whine more. "(Y/n), please understand." Wu comes in. I got down to my feet and begin my tantrum, I harshly pull grandpa Wu's clothing, whining, jumping, stomping, and screaming at them, until Garmadon comes in, instantly making me stop my tantrum. "Actully, what if we take care of the serpent while I also lead (Y/n) to Lloyd so she can take out Lloyd." Garmadon explains and set his hand onto his chest where his heart is at.

"I will protect her and Lloyd, so she will be my responsibility if anything bad happens to her." Garmadon made eyes contact to grandpa, with a serious look. "Alright," Grandpa nods in agreement. "Wha-," Kai stops himself, realizing after every situation I have gone, I always come with them without taking a no, and in addition, Grandpa Wu agree to let me go with them.

We get down from the ship. My hand held Garmadon's... fourth hand as he held my small ones.

"*The volcano seems to be on the verge of eruption guys.*"

Nya warned through the microphone.

"*Recent indicates indicate that this place is becoming increasingly fragile. Even the smallest thing can make the whole thing go off.*"

Grandpa Wu turn to the boys. "Then We must not use our weapon." He says the them. I tugged on Garmadon to the fire temple.

{How are you holding?}

Momo asked out of nowhere.

'I don't know. I cried and I'm going to save Lloyd.'

I quickly answered him.

{What?!}

He screams in shock.

{No, go ba-, *sigh*}