Hateno Village

(A/N: Apologies if this chapter feels slow paced, this is one of the ones I really dislike looking back at it.)

Link headed down the pathway. He could see the ancient furnace near the town. It stood out from the other buildings with it being made of the strange stone the other pieces of Sheikah technology were made of it. As he made his way to it, he bumped into a tall balding middle aged male Hylian.

Link: Oh! Pardon me.

Townsman: No, that one's on me. Say, seem like you're not from around here.

Link nodded.

Townsman: That's great, I can finally do the introduction to the town again!

Link: ?

Seldon: Name's Seldon, I'm the town's official tour guide! I'm responsible for making sure that you know your way around our lovely home!

Link: That won't be necessary-

Seldon: Don't be silly! You need some way to look around. Come along with me and I'll show you around.

Link: Uh...

He was grabbed by the arm pulled around.

Seldon: Here we have the general store, where you can get all the items you need from! There's Our famous Kochi Dye Shop, the only place you can get the best clothing dyes in all of Hyrule! Here we have the clothing store where they make state of the art clothing!

He then pointed a Shrine atop a hill.

Seldon: That right there is the town Shrine.

Link: ! -Thoughts- Huh, I did not see that before-

Seldon: But that isn't important. It just sits there. We can't take it down cause of this 100 year old decree the long dead king gave about not trying to enter or break it, and the stone doesn't seem to be breakable anyways. Moving on! The inn is right this way!

As he showed him around, Link noticed an old house that some men with sledgehammers were striking.

Link: What's that?

Seldon: That? Oh some old house that's been abandoned for 100 years. We're getting rid of that old thing to make room for something more useful!

Link: I see... -Thoughts- Might check that out when I have the time. -Talking- Where is the ancient furnace though?

Seldon: That? Oh, right over there.

He pointed to the large blue glowing structure in an open field.

Link: Thank you.

He walked off.

Seldon: ... Well, back to waiting for the next newcomer...

Link pulled out a torch and lit it with the blue flame. He marvelled at its unique colour for a moment before heading off back to the lab. He started up the furnace, the ancient device glowing bright blue. He snuffed out his torch and went inside to see that the guidance stone inside was also glowing.

Purah: Snap! Linky, thank you so much for getting straight to it and didn't read it.

Link: Read what?

Purah: My d- Nevermind! Anyways, now the Guidance Stone should be reacting to the blue flame's energy. -Whispers- Heh... My sweet Guidance Stone, you sure do know how to make this old researcher's heart flutter! -Talking- Now, let's do this thing!

Link nodded.

Purah: ... Well, what are you waiting for?

Link: Um... You have the slate.