The Wedding

After another night in Goron City, Link decided it was time for him and Taima to leave once again. Bludo and Yunobo were there to see him off before his long journey.

"Alright Link, this is it then. I'm gonna miss you, goro."

"Good luck out there, tiny Champion! We'll be waiting for the day when Hyrule Castle is finally freed!"

Link nodded to them both before leaving, his wolf companion following him by his side. They headed back all the way down from Death Mountain to the Foothill Stable. Once there, Link was finally able to change from his rather uncomfortable flamebreaker armor and into his Champion's outfit: Hylian trousers, Champion's tunic and his cloak.

He then brought Epona out of the stable, giving her an apple. He stroked her mane gently as she happily dug into the fruit.

"Hurry up and finish, we're leaving."

Once the mare had eaten up her apple, Link hopped onto her back, and rode off while Taima ran alongside them.

Over the span of the next few days, they searched and searched for as many shrines as possible. From the borders of the Eldin region all the way to the Gerudo Highlands. Tests of will, battles with armed Guardians, puzzles, and that one shrine requiring one to wait for a blood moon.

"How long will this take?" Link asked Kass as they atop the tall rock.

"Any day now..." the bard answered.

A few days later

After having travelled through the various parts of Hyrule, Link's travels eventually brought him back to Akkala. He'd returned there believing he'd have some luck finding more shrines there, as well as to restock on Ancient Arrows, and perhaps even some weapons.

As Epona trotted across the dirt road, they heard a traveler call out to them.

"Oi! You there, young man!"

Link stopped Epona and turned to see an old Hylian man standing on the side of the road with a map made of parchment in his hands. A donkey stood beside him, carrying all of his luggage.

"Is this the road to Tarrey Town?" he asked.

Link nodded to him, pointing up ahead.

"Ah, thank you. I've been travelling for days now to get there. Heard a good bunch of houses have been finished and ready for moving in."

Hearing the name of the town reminded Link of how long it had been since he'd last seen the place. With night now falling, he decided it would be better to rest somewhere safe. Spurring Epona into a gallop, he rode off towards the town.

Arriving at the location, he spotted a wooden gate leading in, reading: "Tarrey Town". As Epona trotted in, Link saw the amount of houses now built. There were now a good many of them having been constructed. The small pond surrounding a little statue of Hylia had been turned into a beautiful fountain, a bell hanging from a post behind it.

 The small pond surrounding a little statue of Hylia had been turned into a beautiful fountain, a bell hanging from a post behind it