Windblight Ganon

The wind howled in the cold night sky as Link cautiously placed the Sheikah Slate on the pedestal. As soon as the device came into contact with it, he was blasted back, as gaseous malice surrounded the main control unit.

Blue ropes of light began to fly out of and collect above it, forming, shaping and changing into another grotesque amalgamation of both malice and Sheikah technology. It had no legs, rather a piece of Sheikah tech that kept it up in the air, and spikes which protruded out from its back. Its left arm was thin, with three sharp fingers, all made of malice. In the place of a forearm and hand, a large cannon was attached to its right arm. Its face was a dark slab of Sheikah stone, a single, emotionless, mechanical, blue eye staring down at Link, as its blood red hair blew in the wind.

 Its face was a dark slab of Sheikah stone, a single, emotionless, mechanical, blue eye staring down at Link, as its blood red hair blew in the wind

It let out an inhuman cry as it fully formed.

"Good luck!" the ghostly voice said, "That thing is one of Ganon's own, and it plays dirty! It defeated me 100 years ago... but only because I was winging it."

He paused for a second, before sighing and stating: "I can't believe I'm actually saying this... But you must avenge me, Link!"

Link drew his bow, as the creature teleported to the left, getting into a more advantageous spot to take aim at the Hylian with its cannon.

"His aim is dead-on! Watch yourself!" the voice warned.

Following the warning, Link drew his kite shield just as Windblight opened fire with its cannon, shooting a couple of small blasts at him. After blocking the barrage, the young Hylian quickly knocked an arrow and fired, hitting it in the chest for a bit of damage, before ducking behind cover.

"What are you trying to do, tickle it? We'll be here for days if you plan on killing it that slowly!" the voice reprimanded.

Ignoring the ghost's condescension, Link looked around. He saw a couple of fans in the ground, creating updrafts. Seizing the opportunity, he ran to the nearest one, evading the blasts from the abomination's cannon. He leapt into the updraft with his paraglider and flew up into the air, before folding it up and quickly drawing his bow.

"Aim for the eye!" the ghost ordered him.

Taking his advice, Link began to let loose arrow after arrow at high speed, several of them hitting the bright blue mark in the centre of its face. Windblight screeched as it was hit, before falling to the floor.

Link landed on the ground. He switched his bow for his feathered edge, rushing in as he began to slash away at Windblight. After getting hit a couple of times with the sword, it managed to get up and hovering again. With its left hand, it swung forward, summoning a small tornado and throwing at Link.