Thunderblight Ganon

Link drew out his moonlight scimitar in his right hand and held the Sheikah slate out in his left. After having taken down two Divine Beasts, he knew more than well what was about to happen.

Carefully, he inched his way to the pedestal, before quickly pressing it against the Sheikah stone. He leapt back, just as a cloud of Malice surged forth from the main control unit. He turned back, as he watched the blue streams of light flow out from the terminal and collect behind him.

Coming together, they formed another Blight Ganon. This time though, it was a lot smaller and seemingly lighter than the other Ganon's he faced. Its hair was longer, flowing down its sides as it hovered above the ground. All it had was a small hooked sword and a shield made of Sheikah tech, both attached to its putrid malice body as replacement for hands. Its blue eye briefly flashed red as it stared down its new opponent, letting out an inhuman screech as lightning flashed around it and thunder boomed throughout the room.

 Its blue eye briefly flashed red as it stared down its new opponent, letting out an inhuman screech as lightning flashed around it and thunder boomed throughout the room

"Stay on your edge, Link!" His ghost guide told him, "This formidable adversary was made by Ganon and brought me to a warrior's demise 100 years ago. Do not allow this to be your end. Fight for your life... and its death!"

The blight Ganon gave its sword a graceful swing forward, inviting Link to attack. He was surprised at how much more graceful and intelligent it seemed than the other two blights.

Link didn't hesitate as he immediately drew his duplex bow and fired two arrows at the monster. Thunderblight speedily raised its shield to protect itself as the two arrows shattered on contact with it.

"This thing is fast! Watch yourself."

No sooner had she said that the blight suddenly zipped in front of Link faster than he could react, slashing at him with its hook sword and knocking him off the platform. His desert voe armor may have been resistant to heat and electricity, but had to trade off a portion of its usual protective capabilities for it.

"GAH!!"

Link felt the blade cut across his chest as he landed on the ground. Stumbling onto his feet. He looked up to see three balls of bright green electricity headed straight for him. The knight quickly leapt out of the way as they bounced off the ground and away from him.

"If I wait for it to strike, maybe I can..."

Thinking up a plan on the fly, Link got into a stance and waited. His patience was rewarded when Thunderblgiht suddenly went on the offensive. The young Hylian was now prepared, and managed to dodge the attack, before countering it with a flurry rush.