Revenge/ 27

The next morning, Oliver had called an emergency practice for all the Gryffindor Quidditch team.  Harry had invited Ron as a last attempt to cheer him up. 

You were walking down to the pitch with Fred and George, the early morning mist making your eyes water. You quickly pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around your lower face. 

"Isn't that mine?" Fred raised his eyebrow while throwing an arm around your shoulder. 

"Yep." you gave a cheeky smile. 

"And when did I say you can wear that?" Fred smirked, tugging at the thick fabric. 

"Um...I have full custody of this scarf." You reported, pushing the red head's hand away. 

"I don't remember agreeing to that?" said Fred with an amused look on his face. 

"That's sounds like a you problem." you laughed, pushing away Fred's arm and sprinting towards the changing rooms. 

"Give me my scarf back you tosser!" Fred called from behind you. 

You laughed as you heard the thumping of him and George behind you. 

When you entered the changing room, you found Madam Hooch standing in the doorway. You came to a sudden stop as the Quidditch referee made an odd face at you. 

"Y/n...OW!" Fred ran head first into your back, causing you to fall over. "Sorry." he chuckled, putting out a hand for you to grab. 

"Watch where you're going!" You groaned, as you grabbed his hand. 

"That's my bad, Love." George chuckled. "I shoved him, his fat arse wouldn't go through the door." 

"You understand we're identical twins...right?" Fred said annoyed. 

"Never mind that!" interrupted Madam Hooch. "You three get changed and meet the rest of the team on the pitch!" with that she walked out of the room. 

"You still going to let me have a go on the Firebolt?" asked Fred, who was unbuttoning his homemade wool shirt. 

"I'll think about it." you smiled, taking off your own shirt, revealing the dog chains your father had given you.  And searching in your messy locker for your Quidditch jumper. 

Fred quickly looked away, a slight red on his ears. 

"No need to get embarrassed, Freddie." George teased, as he saw his brothers face. 

"I'm not." Fred hissed, shooting daggers at his twin. 

"Whatever you say my dear." George laughed. 

Once the three of you were changed, you walked onto the field where the rest of the Gryffindor team was waiting. Madam Hooch seemed to have taken a special interest in Harry and your's broom. 

"Look at the balance on them! They've updated the handle on them too, a bit slimmer than the Cleansweeps, reminds me of the old Sliver Arrows- a pity they've stopped making them. I learned to fly on one, and a very fine old broom it was too..." 

She continued in this vein for some time, until Wood said, 

"Er- Madam Hooch? Is it okay if they take their brooms back? We need to practice..." 

"Oh-right- here you both are, then," said Madam Hooch. "I'll sit over here with Weasley.." 

She left the field to sit in the stadium with Ron, and the Gryffindor team gathered around Wood for his final instructions for tomorrow's match.