The Dursley's/ 30

The day the train left for London, you had decided to stay with Andromeda and Ted for a while before heading off to the Burrow. And much to the twins dismay, Mrs. Weasley said she completely understood why you wanted to talk to your guardians before staying with them the rest of the summer. You explained everything to Andromeda, who nearly broke into tears at the news of her cousin being innocent, and stayed for a month.  You had received your O.W.L.S results in that time. And gotten Five O's from DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, History of magic, and Astronomy.  2 E's for Potions,and Care for Magical creatures. And one Acceptable for Herbology. These were almost top scores in your eyes, meaning you could continue on to N.E.W.T level classes. 

You were currently packing for your trip to the Weasley's, making sure you had all you needed for school, since you wouldn't be coming back home. 

"Y/N! Hurry up you don't want to be late!" Ted shouted from downstairs. 

"I'm coming!" you shouted back, throwing a pair of shoes into your trunk, and grabbing Toffees cage. 

"Did you get everything?" Andromeda asked as you walked into the family room with all your belongings. 

"Yep! I've had everything packed since I've been home." 

"Okay then you better go." Ted smiled,looking down at his wrist watch. "Andie dear, do you have the floo powder?" 

"Yes it's in my bag." your god mother replied, pulling out an old sack of grey powder and handing it to you.

"Be safe dear." she urged, tucking back a piece of your hair. 

"I will." you assured, wrapping your arms around the tall women. 

"We'll see you soon Bug." Ted spoke as he walked over and gave you a quick hug. "Now hurry up before you're late!" 

"Alrighty." you beamed, taking your trunk and Toffees cage and grabbing a handful of floo powder. 

"Speak clear love." Andromeda reminded. 

You nodded and stepped inside the old brick fireplace. 

"The Burrow!" and in a swift movement, your body was being engulfed by a warm curtain of emerald flames, you quickly shut your eyes as you started to spin, the same nauseous feeling coming up from the pits of your stomach as it had hundreds times before, you shut your eyes tighter as the spinning became faster until your feet came in contact with the ground.  

You opened your eyes, but before they could even adjust to the light, you were being lifted off the ground by two sets of arms. 

 "Put me down!" you shrieked, gripping their shoulders for dear life.

"As you wish." the twins said in unison as they let go of their hold on you, dropping you on the floor with a 'thud'.  

"Wankers." you whispered, rubbing your hip as you stood up. 

"Oh, Y/n!" Mrs, Weasley marveled, making her way past her sons and hugging you tightly. 

"Did you make it okay? How's Andromeda and Ted? Did you get everything for school?" 

"Yes Mrs. Weasley, it's all in my trunk." you laughed. 

"Good girl." she nodded, affectionately patting your cheek. 

"You'll be staying in Ginny's room dear is that alright?" Mrs. Weasley questioned, even though you've always stayed in Ginny's room for the past six years. 

"Yes that's perfectly okay, I adore Ginny." you smiled. 

"Boys, help her with her things!" she pointed at your trunk and Toffees cage.