The World Cup part.2/32

Mr. Weasley hurriedly lead you all into the woods, following a lantern-lit trail. You could hear the sounds of thousands of people moving around you, shouts and laughter, snatches of singing. The atmosphere of feverish excitement was highly infectious; You couldn't stop grinning. You walked through the wood for twenty minutes, talking and joking loudly, until at last you emerged on the other side and found yourselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium.

"Seats a hundred thousand," said Mr. Weasley, handing over the tickets to a Ministry witch.

"Prime seats!" the ministry witch chirped. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go."

The stairs into the stadium were carpeted in rich purple. You clambered upward with the rest of the crowd, which slowly filtered away through doors into the stands to your left and right. You kept climbing until you reached a small box, set at the highest point of the stadium and situated exactly halfway between the golden goalposts. There were about twenty purple-and-gilt chairs stood in two rows. The eleven of you filled the front row of seats, you sitting in between Fred and George.

You looked down upon the scene you were faced with, it was the most incredible thing you had ever seen. Thousands of Witches and Wizards were cheering and screaming from below, and you had front row seats.

You pointed at a gigantic black board that was displaying advertisements in flashing gold letters. 

"There's going to be a display from the team mascots before the match." you said, skimming eagerly through your tasseled program.

"Oh that's always worth watching," said Mr. Weasley. "National teams bring creatures from their native lands, you know, to put on a bit of a show."

The box filled gradually around you over the next half hour.  Mr. Weasley kept shaking hands with people who were obviously very important wizards. Percy jumped to his feet so often that it looked as though he were trying to sit on a hedgehog.

Mr. Weasley introduced all of you to the witches and wizards that filled the stands. Most of them wore robes clearly not caring about the Muggle clothes rule. While other wore tapestry of gold, silver, and dark colors. One Wizard particular caught your eye as he walked towards the box.

"Minister Fudge!" Percy yipped, bowing so low that his glasses fell off and shattered.

The twins let out identical snorts and turned towards the Minister,who was now shaking Harry's hand and introducing him to the Bulgarian Minister, who was wearing velvet black robes trimmed with gold.

"Harry Potter, you know," he told the Bulgarian minister loudly, who didn't seem to speak a word of English. "Harry Potter... oh come on now, you know who he is... the boy who survived You-Know-Who... you do know who he is-"

The Bulgarian wizard suddenly spotted Harry's scar and started gabbling loudly and excitedly.

"Knew we'd get there in the end," said Fudge wearily, turning towards the rest of the box. "Ah, Miss Black how lovely to see you! How's Andromeda?" said the Minister as he spotted you.

You had meet Cornelius on two separate occasions . Once when you were a toddler and you're father had been arrested, and while visiting the ministry with Andromeda.

"She's doing well. And you?" You smiled politely nodding your head.

"Oh I'm well...Though I'm no great shakes at languages; I need Bart Crouch for that sort of thing...ah, and here's Lucius!"

Your head turn quickly.  Walking along the edge of the second row to three empty seats right behind Mr. Weasley were Lucius Malfoy; Draco; and who you assumed was Andromedas sister, Narcissa.