intro to driver's license.

"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕."

context: you and finn are costars on the hit netflix show 'stranger things'. he is a couple of years older than you but you fall for him, and you two form this private relationship from the public. but when word gets out that you two called it quits and finn wolfhard is seen with the gorgeous girl, sadie sink, details come out about you and finn's relationship. you two end up writing countless songs about each other. one day you release one of the songs and it ends up going viral, and the rest is beyond you.

this story is based off the meaning and story behind the song 'drivers license' by olivia rodrigo. if you don't know the story behind that song and the love triangle that occurred, then i would maybe look it up and watch a video on it first, so that you can get a better understanding about what this story will be about.

this is just a fictional story and nothing in it has happened and/is real. it is just a story made for the entertainment and enjoyment for others to read. so please don't take it to seriously. 

(so like for example, in the story finn is able to drive and has his drivers license, even though in life he failed his permit test twice and doesn't even have his license in real life 😁)

this story is also meant to be short and sweet, it isn't going to be a super long story, but i hope it will be just enough to satisfy you. it is possible that i can make a sequel, but for now, we will just keep it at here.

lowercase letters are intended.

chapters will be in roman numerals.

while your here, if you want a playlist to listen to while you are reading this book, i will list the songs down here. some people like to listen to music that relates to the story while they are reading, so i will give the people who want some songs to listen to a couple that i think fit with the story.

(if someone wants to make this an actual playlist on spotify or youtube, then please do and let me know!!)

.

.

.

.

'drivers license' playlist

ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀꜱ ʟɪᴄᴇɴꜱᴇ ʙʏ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʀᴏᴅʀɪɢᴏ

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦."

ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ ʙʏ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ

"𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴."

ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴀꜱᴋ ʙʏ ᴀᴅᴇʟᴇ

"𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦."

ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ

"𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳."

ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ 5ꜱᴏꜱ

"𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵."

ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴇᴅ ꜱʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ

"𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰."

ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴜᴠ

"𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵."

ɢʀᴇᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ʟᴏʀᴅᴇ

"𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥."

ᴍʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘢𝘯."

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴋᴀᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀʀʏ

"𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺."

ᴘʟᴀʏᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ

"𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

ɢᴇᴛᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴄᴀʀ ʙʏ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ

"𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺."

ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍɪʟᴇʏ ᴄʏʀᴜꜱ

"𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦."

ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʀᴏᴅʀɪɢᴏ

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴. 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬?"

ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴄʀᴀᴇ

"𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵."

that is the playlist i have so far. feel free to listen to those songs while your reading my book, it will really get you in the feel of the story!

anyways. i hope you enjoy 'drivers license - finn wolfhard' and that you will read to the end. make sure to leave me any feedback in the comments and vote any chapters that you like!

.

.

.

.

let's get you to the casting call >>>>>