a/n

your probably like "fuck maya/grzrwolfhard, why do you have another stupid authors note. we want a chapter you annoying person."

well yes. i am back with another authors note. just because i felt like it and i didnt want to fit it into a whole authors corner in the last chapter, just because i would talk for too long.

anyways, i wanted to thank you all for the support on the book. it makes me happy to see that my book is being added into your libraries and reading lists.

all the comments and votes make me motivated as well and i love seeing you all enjoying the story. makes me glad to see that people actually read my writing and actually like it.

so much love to all of you wonderful readers <3

at the moment, we are like number #53 in the hashtag #finnwolfhard! which is out of 10k stories! this is really crazy to me and i think its so cool. keep voting the story and maybe we can boost up on the list!

edit: we are also #3 in #calpurnia !!

also, finn finally gave us content yesterday and im so happy because we have been lacking content so much lately.

if you havent seen or heard, finn finally posted on his instagram page for the first time in a while.

this weekend is valentines day, and apparently we get three surprises this weekend.

so sorry, i am unavailable this weekend 🙄🖐

we also got this picture from finn's good friend, cole. who never fails to serve us with the content the fandom needs.

 who never fails to serve us with the content the fandom needs

swaggiest of all fits. everyone should take notes from finn.

best dressed person ever. wish more boys dressed like him and then they would actually be attractive. the boys at my school dress like stoners and call it style 😁😁 like no

anyways, vote this chapter if you think finn has nice style. if you dont i will come and attack you.

i promise that next chapter will be what you want. like not a authors note or anything.

also, i have instagram and i make edits. follow me if you shall.
it is grzrwolfhard.

ill see yall in the next chapter.