XXX

i was so done. i was sick of being treated like this. it seems as if i put myself into these situations, but louis was different.

the last thing that i would think was for him to sneak around like this behind my back. it just was very unlike the kindhearted boy that told me everything.

every second of the day i wasn't crying over it, i was dialing his number on my phone. but i was just met with the same thing every time.

"your call has been forwarded..."

yeah, i was not in the mood to hear that shit for the millionth time.

as i stared at the screen of my phone, wet from all my tears, i got a call from millie. i immediately answered it. out of everyone she was probably the only person i wanted to talk to right now.

"hey y/n. how is it going? did he pick up any of your calls yet?"

a tear trickled down once again as i tried to speak.

"it's the same thing everytime mills." i sobbed. "im just getting that stupid voicemail lady voice everytime and it's pissing me off. i just want to talk to louis so badly."

"oh y/n i know. i just can't understand why he would do this to you. you definitely do not deserve this. im always here for you." she assured me.

"i know." i nodded. "there was never a time you weren't."

she tried to plaster a smile on her face, but she had a sad expression behind it all. i knew that millie didn't like to see me, or anyone cry. she immediately starts to feel bad.

"i hate to see you like this y/n. i hope he can explain himself soon."

yeah. i hope he answers my damn phone calls and explains to me the reason behind all of this. but at this point i was starting to lose hope that he would even answer.

"y/n...."

"yeah?"

"look at what im about to send to you on instagram you won't believe-"

"what?" i interrupted her. "i don't get it. what's on instagram?"

she spoke up to my question as fast as lightning.

"i said go to instagram, and look at what i am about to send to you." she directed. "listen to me c'mon do it now."

"okay geez."

by millie's command, i open up the instagram app and push the icon for direct messages in the corner and scroll to find millie's name.

when i click it, it displays the tiny typing bubble on the left side of my screen.

"are you gonna send something or what?" i asked her.

"okay um y/n. i have to warn you. this might result in..."

"whatever millie could you please just send whatever it is im really not in the mood-"

the typing bubble came to a stop and a post with a picture of louis on the cover took it's place.

"millie why are you sending me-"

"y/n, please just open the entire post and read the caption. but i did warn...."

what in the world.

_____

[social media]
new post !!!

[social media]new post !!!

liked by y/ns_fandom, lovelypartridge and 65432 others

hollywoodpaparazzi: actor louis partridge and actress/singer sadie sink were just spotted out together on the streets of atlanta, georgia. #louispartridge #sadiesink #hollywoodpaparazzi

load comments

y/nsfandom: what the heck is he doing with her 😩

y/nsbae: louis is with her ??? 🖕🖕🖕

username5: guys stop making assumptions. you don't know what's going on and i bet y/n is probably aware of it
fairymills: shes aware hes with the girl that stole her ex? 😕 yeah no.

lovelypartridge: 😐😐😐

user_3578: i love sadie sink ❤❤❤❤ and louis

load more comments

______

my body started to feel numb and i couldn't even get words out of my mouth. the tears started to roll down again.

what the hell was louis doing with her? sadie. out of all the people in the world he was in atlanta with that girl. the one who always seemed to take everything i loved away from me.

what was her problem anyways? what did i ever do to her to have her act so evil towards me.

"y/n? you still there?"

i forgot that millie was still on the phone.

"yeah i am." i sniffled. "i.....i...i don't even know what to say."

authors corner 🌆
chapter is a little shorter than usual...
but im going to try to get the next chapter
out very quickly <3

thank you guys for almost 30k reads!

✔ 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄, finn wolfhardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara