XXXII.

without a word, he entered the house and went straight to the guest room.

i let out a sigh and walked up the stairs and into my room. i shut the door behind me, leaving a loud sound, and locked it.

i threw the covers over my head, letting out some sobs. i knew that louis was probably doing the same thing, but i didn't feel any sympathy.

if he really cared about me, he wouldn't go through all of this and hide it from me. as much as i wouldn't want sadie to tell me that she kissed my boyfriend, id much rather hear that than have louis do things behind my back.

i was angry. with sadie, with louis, and maybe the whole world for being so cruel to me.

but it was no use. everything already happened and it isn't like i can turn back time and stop this all from happening.

there was really only two options at this point, but my mind was juggling between the two. it was pretty obvious to which one is should go with.

but i didn't know if i was ready. ready to let him go.

he did me so wrong, but it wasn't like my feelings for him were just going to magically disappear. they were still there. as much as i hated it, i don't think i could ever hate him.

ring ring ring ring ring ring

i heard my cellphone going off. it was somewhere in my bed.

"ah shit seriously?" i thought as i tried to search for it. "im really not in the mood to tal-"

i found my cellphone, and picked it up. a random number was displayed on the screen.

i slid the answer button, and put the call on speaker.

"hello?"

authors corner 🌆 (READ)
this chapter is really short!!!!
this is because the next chapter
will be the call.

don't worry im not going to leave
you all on a cliffhanger.

by the time this chapter is out, the
next one will already be out too!
soooo....double update for you all.

also, school ends for me tomorrow
so im going to be updating more and
putting out more stories, so im excited!

see u all in the next chapter :D