final

heres the awaited last chapter of this story.

after me disappearing and not updating this story for 6
months and seeing people still reading, i thought it is only
right for me to write a proper ending :)

i want to thank everyone who has read this story! this was my first ever wattpad story and i know it might be a little cringe, but it was so fun while it lasted. thank you for reading this silly little story of mine. i appreciate it so much.

this final chapter was written a while ago just like the rest of this story, but just know ive improved in my writing 😭 im going to try to continue to write more wattpad stories, so expect some more publications from me!!!

here's the end of your story, i hope you enjoy.

much love & happy reading <3

-

before i knew it, the newest season of stranger things came out.

i was so excited and happy to be celebrating with the cast and everyone who worked so hard to bring everything together. the last couple days have definitely been a blast.

it was now time to do some more press and interviews. i was currently in my hotel room with my stylist, picking out a final outfit to wear for the day as i sat in a chair while my makeup artist touched me up.

i ended up wearing this beautiful yet casual dress that i absolutely loved and i got my makeup to compliment it perfectly.

that's when i heard a knock on the door.

"come in!" i shout.

the door opens and i see finn. he's all dressed up and ready to go. he looked very handsome, and im sure he was aware of it. he walked through the door with a grand entrance and some confidence.

"how do i look?" he says waving his hand up and down to show his outfit off.

"you don't even need to ask." i sigh. "you look great."

i see him grin which turns into a smile.

"you're the best."

"yeah, i know." i laugh which he rolls his eyes at.

he comes over and wraps his arms around me and plants a kiss on the top of my head, until my makeup artist balks at him.

"okay please don't ruin her makeup finn. i know you love her, but if i have to redo this, you are dead."

"okay okay geez." he backs away from me and admires me from afar.

i hear voices, and i see the rest of my castmates walk through the door.

"there are the two lovebirds." gaten says. "i told you guys they were probably together somewhere."

"so you guys ready for a packed day today?" caleb asks.

all of us groan knowing its going to be a busy day, but smile because we are excited to see what's going on for us today.

i get up and join them as we walk out of the hotel and get into cars to head to our first interview of the day, which was going to be one of the 'wire autocomplete interview' videos.

"i love it watching these videos on youtube." i say, "i can't wait to rip those things off the boards."

"me too." finn says. i watch as he puts his arm around me. i can tell he's trying to be slick about it, but i don't really care.

i catch caleb's jaw drop down and his eyebrows raise slightly when he sees us, and i smile. i love when my friends still seem to be a little stunned.

we eventually reach the building where the interview is to take place and guards open the doors for us to get out.

before i even get a glimpse out of the car, i can already hear all the paparazzi and their cameras waiting for us outside.

i try to get out of the car when i feel finn grab my hand.

"y/n wait."

"what?" i ask him but before i was able to get an answer, he gets out of the car leading me out with my hand in his.

paparazzi tries to get close to me, but finn acts as my personal guard next to my bodyguard which makes me smile.

"y/n over here! are you and louis still talking?"

"y/n what's going on with you and finn!"

"any new music soon y/n?"

i hear people yelling questions at me and it was quite overwhelming. i tried to block the sound of them out and continue walking.

finn squeezes my hand tightly. "it's okay y/n, i got you. it will be fine just keep walking and ignore them."

i listen to finn's reassurance and we all make it safely to the room where the interview is to be held. we get settled in the green room and take a break.

"ok y/n, finn, gaten, and caleb! you guys are on in a couple minutes if you are all ready!" one of the crew members calls out to us and we follow them out.

we sit down in the chairs and the filming starts off with caleb and gaten taking turns ripping off the stickers on the google board and answering the questions.

it was fun to watch them answer questions about themselves that i already knew. before i knew it, they were finished with their share and the attention was turned to me and finn.

"ok im so excited." i say as i look down and choose a board to answer. "i will do this one. who is y/n?"

"who is y/n y/l/n's character on stranger things?"

"that's a good one actually." i laugh. "i play a new character this season. her name is liza and she's a pretty interesting gal. playing her has been really fun though and im excited for you guys to see it."

i turn over to finn, and he picks up a board from the ground amd starts to peel it off and read it out loud.

"alright i guess ill match with y/n and do the who is board." he says. "who is finn wolfhard? i don't know. who is that guy?"

finn and his dad humor. classic and one of the many things i admire about him.

"who is finn wolfhard dating?"

gaten and caleb start to laugh uncontrollably beside us as i find my face start to turn red. i don't think finn and i agreed on what to say if anything like this were to happen.

after a long silence, finn began to start speaking and i was scared on what his next words were going to be if i was really being honest.

"um actually here, ill just get it over with. im dating this very beautiful, talented, and special girl who makes me very happy. she's a great one. her name is actually y/n y/l/n and she happens to be sitting next to me right now."

i start blushing and the camera pans over to me. oh my goodness.

he smiles at me and i smile back. god, i want to kiss him right now.

we finish the rest of the interview and i have a great big smile on the entire time.

as soon as it finishes, i grab finn by the wrist and into the green room as he grins.

"wolfhard, what was that for? you had my face as red as a tomato back there. you know thats going to be uploaded." i tell him as i poke him in the heart playfully.

"at least i can rewatch that and see how happy words of mine made you." he chuckles. "come over here."

i stand closer to him. "so the whole world knows now." i smile. "how do you feel about that?"

"i just simply don't give a damn anymore, love." he leans in closer to me and his lips press against mine. the feeling feels so sweet.

"im in love with you."

🎉 You've finished reading ✔ 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄, finn wolfhard 🎉