XXIII.

louis and i were driving around downtown los angeles. we had gotten bored that morning and had nothing else better to do, so we decided to go out for the day.

we were having lunch at a small restaurant next to some of the shops, and we had just finished ordering our food.

i was looking at him in amazement. he was very beautiful. his silky brown hair swept in front of his face as a small sudden breeze came by.

he caught me deep staring at him and caught on.

“why do you keep looking at me like that y/n?” he asked me.

“i just really like your face.” i sighed. “do i have to have a reason to look at you now?”

“no.” he shook his head. “but nice to know the reason behind it anyways. i love you.”

“i love you too louis.” i replied back.

it sure was a nice day. the weather was wonderful. the sun was out and there was a slight breeze of air that made it just right. plus a very handsome boy sitting right in front of me while we enjoy each other’s company.

i was about to say something to start up another conversation with louis but my phone started to ring in my pocket and startled me.

i took it out and i was getting a call from robbie. what is it with this guy always calling?

i looked over to louis. “hey i’m sorry, but robbie’s calling. i’m going to answer this real quick.”

he looked back at me. “okay go ahead. but i will be keeping my eyes on you.” he pointed the two fingers gesture from his eyes to me.

 i laughed because i knew that he was joking.

“louis cmon. how much times do i have to remind you that robbie is gay. you have nothing to worry about. i’m all yours.”

he grinned as i got up and walked outside of the restaurant. i slid the receive call button on my cellphone.

“robbie? what’s up why are you calling?”

I was expecting him to say something totally out of the blue, but his tone was urgent.

“y/n we need to talk. sadie sink seems like she is getting onto us. she released that song-”

i rolled my eyes and interrupted him. “yeah, i heard it. skin.”

“skin whatever it is. anyways, i’m starting to think this isn’t going to look pretty for us. it is very obvious that this song she released is about you and the petty hate relationship going on between you and that feisty couple.”

“sorry robbie, but i am sure everyone caught onto the moral of the song.” i replied. “i’m getting under her skin and she won’t let me in.” i mocked her lyrics.

“okay y/n i guess so.” he spit out. “but babe we should do something about this. as part of your management team, i don’t want the rest of your amazing and talented musical career to be associated with this love mess, no offense by the way. you are more than this.”