XII.

it had been two days since my song was released, and i was finally so relieved to not have all this pressure and stress of getting the song out. it was out there now, and so now i was finally able to have a good sleep at night. 

i had went to bed early tonight, and i was in a pretty deep sleep. nothing was on my mind. just no thoughts at all. 

that came to an end when i suddenly heard the blaring sound of my ringtone at 5am in the morning. 

"what the heck?" i groaned as i started patting around the bed to find the phone. 

i found it and the glowing light of the screen felt like it was blinding me. it was a phone call from robbie. why is he even calling this early in the morning? 

i answered the phone. "hey robbie. what do you need? it's literally 5am." 

"y/n!" he exclaimed. "i'm so sorry but you have to see this!" 

i sighed. "were you just watching a show or something and see something cool? because sorry rob, but you really didn't need to call this early for that." 

he interrupted me. "no not this time y/n. this is much better than game of thrones okay. have you not seen the charts? drivers license is third on the itunes chart girlie." 

"oh my god."  immediately stunned. "is this even real right now?" 

"yes babe this isn't a dream." he told me. "and what if i told you that you were right next to the one and only taylor swift on the charts right now." 

'shut up." i said excitedly. "this is insane." 

"congratulations y/n. this is so great. i knew that you were going to make it big with this song." he said. "anyways, i'll leave it to you. and you can go back to sleep. but with this news, i don't think you'll want to anymore." he laughed.

"thanks robbie. love lots." i replied as i hung up the phone. 

after i hung up, i went directly to the itunes charts. and there it was. i saw my name and the title of my song sitting at the number 3 spot. it was so hard to believe that i was actually right underneath my idol's songs on the charts. 

i just sat in my bed stunned. i still couldn't believe it, and no matter how much times i thought about it, it still seemed so crazy. 

me. a random actress. now a singer. with a number three single on the itunes charts. 

___

[social media]
new post!!

liked by milliebobbybrown, taylorswift + 1893900 others

y/n.y/l/n: its at number 3 and its next to taylor 😭 i cant today

load comments

milliebobbybrown: omg congrats best friend 💜👍

strangerthingstv: the stranger things family is so happy for you y/n! ❤
stra.nger.th.ings: how about finn ?😏
y/nbiggestsupporter: haha probably not him. the song is about him i-