XVII.

it was around one in the morning, and the party was still going strong.

and i actually found myself enjoying it.

the music was blaring through loud speakers and there was the sound of people having a good time.

i was standing in the kitchen, to stay far away from seeing finn and sadie again. i did not want to see those two at all.

i leaned my arm against the counter and just watched millie. she was laughing with some other people, and they looked like they were making something.

a couple minutes later she came over to me and handed me something in a red solo cup.

"what is this?" i asked as i swished the liquid around the cup.

"y/n, just drink it trust me. im not going to poison you or something." she snorted super loudly as she walked away.

i shrugged and just took a small sip from the cup. eh. it didn't taste like anything weird.

i stood there for a little longer, just taking sips of my drink every once in a while as i observed the scene around me.

i saw louis storm into the kitchen in my direction. he grabbed me by the wrist and started to lead me somewhere.

"what are you doing?" i laughed as i stumbled across something. "louis what is going on?"

he pulled me up the stairs and led me into a random bedroom and shut the door.

"wha-" i heard myself whispering.

"so are you going to tell me about what happened earlier?" he started to say.

i looked back at him and started to play with his hair. he looked confused but didn't mind.

"well if i can remember. um i just kissed you right in front of finn and that bitch sadie for like a long time." i replied as the words seemed to come out slow but fast.

i got up and tried to imitate finn's face. "see, his face looked like this."

louis let out a chuckle, which i heard a british accent in.

"your accent is hot." i randomly said as i walked toward him.

"uhm thanks y/n but i think your drunk and-" he tried to continue but i stopped him from talking.

i pressed my lips against him and even though he looked like he didn't want to take advantage, he received.

he suddenly pulled away and i looked at him.

"is there something wrong?" i asked him.

"your drunk y/n. this isn't right. and also, im confused with you. do you like me at all? or are you just using me to save face." he scratched the back of his neck. "i liked that kiss but i am honestly really confused with you right now."

i went to the table in the corner of the room and picked up my drink.

"you see this thing, millie gave this to me. so blame her."