XXVII.

“hey louis, i heard some things and i don’t know if they are true.”

louis was over at my house, i wasn’t feeling so good and didn’t really feel like going out today. so we decided to stay in for the day. we were lying on my bed watching a movie, while louis was cuddling on top of me, his head burrowed in my shoulder.

his head sprung up and revealed a confused expression. “what? did i do something?”

i let out a sigh. i didn’t really know if i wanted to bring it up. i didn’t think it was true but i wanted to ask him about it. but sadie was probably just making up horrible lies about louis to get to my head, especially after everything that has happened recently.

i stroked his hair while i began to explain. “well you know how i had to text that bitch sadie sink last night?”

“um yeah. what does that have to do with me.” he replied, still snug in the same spot.

“anyways i think she was just making things up, but she said that you aren’t what i think you are.” i told him. “she also mentioned that you were a cheater and player and that i shouldn’t trust you.”

“what the hell.” louis exclaimed. “she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. i’m not a player y/n.” he scoffed.

i held his hand. “don’t worry louis. i didnt believe it the second i read it. i actually put some sense into her head.”

“oh wow. what did you say?” he asked, his eyes wide open.

“well i just told her that she shouldn’t be saying that stuff about you because your a perfect boyfriend and i couldn’t imagine you doing any of that.”

i continued. “plus, she should be the one worrying about her own relationship. her boyfriend is the one who is bad news, and a player. i learned about that from experience. and if she wants to talk bad about you, i’m going to defend you.”

“oh shit, you went off y/n.” he smiled. “what a queen.”

i rolled my eyes sarcastically. “i’m such a queen what can i say?”

louis pointed to the top of my head. “i see a crown up there, so i can confirm that.”

“ok but louis, just know that i won’t ever try to do something to hurt you. i like you a lot and i know it’s only been a couple months, but i have so much love and trust in you. and i would never do anything to break something like that.” i expressed.

‘i can say the same, but i don’t know about the not hurting you part. because your so sensitive so anything i say always seems to hurt you in some type of way.”

i started to laugh and i punched him in the back. “your so rude partridge.”

“are we even going to finish this movie.” he said ignoring my comment.

i shurgged. “knowing us, we will never get through an entire movie during this entire relationship.”

“yup.” he shook his head in agreement. ‘but if i’m really being honest, i’m fine with that.”