XX.

“and just like that we are back from where we started” louis said softly.

we were at the airport waiting to board the airplane back to los angeles. a couple nights ago, louis came up with a wonderful plan, because he wanted to spend some more time together.

we decided on him flying back home with me, so that we could be together for a little longer, and so i would be able to introduce him to my mom and some other friends.

we were sitting in the row of chairs that lined the area, and i was sitting in the seat right next to him. he had his airpods in his ear and he was listening to music.

i casually pulled one out of his ear while he looked at me and then started to grin.

“hey.” he laughed. “this is what i did to you when we first met on the flight here.”

oh wow he remembered. i smiled.

“yeah, i was hoping you would get it. how cute.”

i held the airpod up to my ear. the song ‘wonderwall’ by oasis was blaring through it.

i immediately recognized it and started to quietly sing along under my breath.

there are so many things that i would like to say to you but i don’t know how

“i didn’t know you listened to rock, partridge. you seem more of like a classical guy.”

he rolled his eyes at me which i liked.

“i told you y/n. just cause i’m british and look like this-” he pointed up and down at his clothes, which were really preppy yet casual at the same time. “does not mean that i listen to some kind of classical or fancy music.”

i turned over to my side and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

the chorus started to come up and i heard louis softly joining in with me.

cause maybe you’re gonna be the one that saves me, and after all, your my wonderwall.

“wow, my boyfriend has a nice voice.” i mused. “you should sing for me more often.”

"or maybe you do." he said right back at me.

we continued to listen to the song until it ended.

“maybe you’re gonna be the one who saves me!” i said as the final words came out and the song came to a stop.

the music stopped and led into a commercial break which i groaned at. louis didn’t have a premium subscription. lame.

a high pitched voice followed the commercials.

“new music now! sadie sink’s newest song, skin, has just been released today. take a listen right now.”

my eyes started to widen and louis looked at my face as soon as he heard her name.

“oh shit here we go again.” i quietly muttered under my breath.