XVI.

the plane took off and we were up in the air.

i didn't really do much on the plane. we had been on board for only thirty minutes when the music i was listening to went on another cycle.

i took the earbuds off both of my ears. if i listened to this playlist with only a couple songs on it for the entire flight, i would probably become sick of those songs, which i did not want to happen.

i made a swift movement toward the window and my phone with the headphones attached fell to the floor.

"oh fuck." i whispered to myself as i quickly went to go pick them up.

but someone already had their grasp on it. it was the mystery boy. the one who was sitting right next to me.

instead of handing it back to me, he picked up one of the earbuds and held it close to his ear.

he didn't even need to put it in to hear the music, because it was blaring through my earbuds at maximum volume.

he seemed like he quickly recognized the song and started swaying to the tune.

"the juno soundtrack." he started saying. "that's what your listening to?"

i didn't know if he meant this in a good or bad way. i didn't want to embarrass myself or something. was the juno soundtrack considered bad?

"yeah." i said awkwardly. "why?"

he held up the earbud. "it's a great soundtrack. and movie was well."

i let out a sigh if relief. okay cool. it was not weird at all.

he gently set my phone and the earbuds back in my hand.

were all british people like this or something?

he leaned over to speak to me again. "hey juno, i never got your name. what is it?"

i smiled when he called me juno. "my name is y/n."

he reached over and put his hand out, which i shook.

"louis. louis partridge."

wow louis. louis partridge? even his name sounded fancy.

i left him alone for a while and he went back to reading his book.

i kept taking glances back at forth at him. he looked like a dream boy. like some boy that you would put posters up in your room of. like someone who anyone would never pass.

i took another glance, but this time he noticed. i quickly looked away towards the window in embarrassment.

i felt a finger tap me on the shoulder, and i turned back around. he was smiling at me.

"you looking at me y/n? im curious about you. why are you headed to atlanta?"

he was curious about me? it might have came out sounding a bit creepy, but i knew that was not his intention.

"well im visiting because i miss it so much. i filmed there and i wanted to come back for fun just for a couple days. im surprising my best friend millie."