XXXV.

the last couple days have been pretty fun. it made me happy to be around finn, millie, and the rest of my friends again. atlanta was truly my favorite place to be.

the duffers rented out two large connected hotel rooms and the cast and crew were having a huge hangout and just catching up with each other after being gone for so long.

finn and i haven't brought up the kiss since it happened and i really wanted to talk to him about it. i can't remember every single thought that was going through my head at the time but i did remember that i quite enjoyed it.

finn's kiss felt almost like some kind of addiction. you get attached to it at first and then you try to quit but somehow you end back to where you started.

i was sitting on the couch in the corner and everyone else was spread out in different areas across the hotel room. i watched as everyone was talking with each other and i saw someone come over to right next to me. it was finn.

"hey." he said as he sat down and got himself comfortable. he opened a can of soda and handed it to me. "i know its your favorite. you would drink it all the time during filming."

i smiled as i took a sip of it. "thanks." it was funny that he still seemed to remember. it was a bit of a silence and it was really starting to bug me so i just decided to get it off my mind.

"so about what happened at the gas station. ive been meaning to maybe talk about it." i told him. his eyes looked into mine as he took a sip of his own drink and turned his attention to what i had said. "yeah i actually wanted to bring that up too." he said awkwardly.

why did things have to be so awkward between us even if they weren't bad. but whatever i didn't care. at least we were somewhat on the same page.

"so about that i never answered you about..." i paused before continuing. "giving you a second chance." his eyes were still locked on mine and it was like i was about to put me on some spell. he realized and broke his stare.

"um so what do you think?" he asked nervously. i have thought about it since he brought the idea of it up at the gas station.

i wasn't sure that giving him a second chance would be the right decision. i didn't want to be hurt again but i knew that after what we both went through, that he had changed in some way. he wasn't the same finn that i had left behind. he was new.

"you know i really want to finn." i said finally giving him some words. "but im not sure its the best idea." his eyes immediately looked hurt. "no finn it's not like that. im not saying no or rejecting you." i assured him. "but just hear me out."

he nodded and listened to what i had to say.

"its just a lot at once you know. the both of us just went through heartbreak not too long ago." i told him. "but im ready y/n. im ready to move on. that's behind me." he said.

"well what do you think people and the media are gonna think? they think we hate each others guts." i laughed. he rolled his eyes playfully at me like he always did. "who cares about what they have to think. don't worry about what they will think. they don't know about us." (1D line im sorry i had to 😌🙏)

he was right about everything. all the things he was saying just made me want to dive all into giving him a second chance. i just wanted to know that if i gave him one he would stay true to his word.

"if i give you a second chance do you promise not to break my heart?" i asked him. he nodded but then also shook his head. "i can't promise that but i can guarantee that i will love you with all that i can. i won't fuck it up this time. promise."

hearing that come from him made me blush and feel butterflies all over again. "alright then wolfhard. second chance it is." i said smiling as i snuggled up closer to him on the couch.

"thank you so much y/n." he said with a sigh of relieve. he was happy to finally get the answer he was waiting for this entire time.

i saw millie walking over towards us and she pulled my arm and got me off the couch. "what millie?" i said confused. she led me over to the other room and shut the door the connected the two rooms.

"oh my gosh i saw what was happening over there!" she exclaimed. i raised am eyebrow at her. "huh? i thought you were over talking to caleb."

"i was talking to caleb!" she said. "we were actually talking about you two. so give me all the details. sooo are you and finn back together? a happy couple?"

she loved to hear about stuff like this. "your so nosy mills." i said rolling my eyes at her. "but if you insist i guess i can fill you in." i gave in as she squealed in excitement.

we sat down on the bed and i told her everything from the kiss and to the conversation that me and finn had just had less than five minutes ago.

authors corner 🌆
long time no seeeee
hope you guys enjoy what's happening between
you and finnie boy 😉 your welcome

planning on releasing next chapter pretty soon
because i actually know what to write next chap.

thanks for voting and commenting !