V.

"we are so proud of you all. this hard work and effort that you guys put into this project means so much. we appreciate all your dedication. now go and have some fun!"

it was the casts final day here in atlanta. we had wrapped up filming about a week or two ago, and everyone was about ready to go home. but for our last day, the duffer brothers decided the throw us a wrap party at a roller rink.

as soon as i entered, i caught sight of finn. he looked so handsome. his dark hair sparkling under the purple lights of the rink.

i had not seen him in so long. not since we had finished wrapping up filming.

"finn!" i called out his name and it felt like a sensation to even say it. finn.

finn was walking towards the booth to get his roller skates, but he looked over his shoulder when he heard me call his name.

he walked over to me with a mellow expression on his face. "hey y/n."

he brought his face up close and tried to snuggle in his face with mine and give me a kiss. but i slowly and politely tried to push him away.

"uhm finn this probably isnt the best time to you know-"

"yeah um of course." he cut in. "nothing in public...because yeah. im pretty sure we are thinking the same thing.

i gave out a laugh and he exchanged a smile.

"your laugh is cute y/n. it's killing me."

i blushed but i tried to not let him see me. i could really get used to him talking to me like this.

he walked me over to the booth so that the two of us could get our skates.

the man behind the counter had a grumpy look plastered on his face along with a scruffy and weird looking beard.

"what size?" he grunted as he looked at the both of us.

"for me it would be an 11." he told him.

"and mine would-" i tried to say but finn spoke over me.

"the size for the lady would be an 8. thank you very much."

aw that was cute. he even knew my shoe size, and i am pretty sure i have never mentioned it before.

he saw my eyes widen upon his answer, and he noticed, and gave me a pesky grin.

i sighed. why did this boy have to be so fucking perfect. like the world most definitely did not deserve him.

the man came back and handed us our roller skates. we thanked him and took off.

"that man gave me lumberjack vibes for some reason." finn mused as we sat down on a bench and pulled our roller skates on our feet.

i giggled at his joke and then cringed. not at his joke, but at my giggle.

the both of us finally got our skates laced up and finn stood up. i still sat on the bench as he gave me a small punch on my shoulder to get my attention.