XV.

i didn't know what to do for the next couple days. no recording sessions, no music interviews, nothing. i guess it was basically a little vacation for me.

when i woke up this morning, i came up with a great idea on what to do since i had the time.

i decided to fly out to atlanta for the hell of it. i missed being there, and what i was most excited to do was see some of my other friends who i had left behind when filming ended.

plus, millie was going to be there too.

but i didn't tell her i was going to be there, so i would be able to surprise her like she did for me on many occasions.

it was ten'o clock in the morning, and i had my 'pure heroine' vinyl by lorde spinning on the record player while i danced around my closet looking for which clothes to pack with me.

i settled on packing light and practical. i was only going to be over there for a couple days anyways.

i stuffed some of my favorite outfits in my packing cubes, along with a dress for in case i went out, some shoes, and some of my jewelry.

i was done packing pretty fast, and my flight didn't leave until later that afternoon, so i just hung around until it was time to leave.

___

around three in the afternoon, i got in the car and my mom drove me to the airport.

i convinced her that i could drive to the airport myself, since i did have my drivers license. but she insisted that she go, just in case there are some crazy paparazzi or something.

after a couple minutes, we reached the airport. i guess we had good luck, because no one seemed to notice my face under the hood of my sweatshirt.

i was able to safely and quickly grab my boarding pass, get past security, wait at the gate, and board my plane.

i went through the jetway and the bad side of my mind picked up a memory.

the last time i was at an airport, i was saying goodbye to finn.

"oh your fucking kidding." i said to myself so that no one else could hear my thoughts. "we are over this."

i had some weird feeling about this though. was i really over it? i was not super sure, but i was convinced that i was.

i ignored my thoughts and looked down at my boarding pass to find my seat.

i looked at the top of the seats until i found the on that matched my pass. B13.

i looked into the row, and there was only one person there. it was a boy, probably around my age. maybe british even? he was sitting in the middle seat and looked like he was reading a book.

i had the window seat, and i really didn''t feel like bothering him, but i was making things behind me move slower. i hesitated and the people behind me looked annoyed with me.

i looked behind my shoulder and mouthed "sorry" to the people behind me, but they seemed to get more ticked off my that.

i rolled my eyes and finally tapped the boy on the shoulder.

"hello." i spoke up. "i'm in this seat. so if you can excuse me."

his eyes directly shot up to look at me.

"oh of course sure." he said as he got up and moved for me to get into my seat.

he was definitely british. i picked up the accent from when he said the word "of course".

i plopped into my seat and got settled in. i pulled my earbuds from my small backpack from under the seat and started to untangle them.

i plugged them into my phone and started listening to my custom playlist full of all my favorite songs.