Irrelevant

Katrina's POV

I swat annoyingly at Klaus as he pokes my swollen and bruised lip for the tenth time in the past three minutes.

Of course, he moves too fast for me to actually hit, which he seems to find increasingly hilarious as he continues to harass me.

I send him another wither glare, knowing that if either one of us makes too much noise right now we will witness another-

"ARE YOU TWO FUCKING LISTENING?!"

Too late.

Klaus and I try to blink innocently as we stare up at a raging Blue Doom.

"I am," I start slowly as I nod eagerly, "Klaus isn't."

Klaus gasps like I've struck him, "I so am! If anyone is not listening, it's Kat."

I gape back at Klaus, "I so fucking am, you're the one snickering and shit while I'm trying to pay attention to the very important information that Blue is discussing right now, you should be ashamed."

"I'll have you know, I have ADHD, it's very hard for me to concentrate," he sniffs indignantly.

I gasp in surprise, "shut the fuck up! Me too!"

He leans closer, eyes sparkling with mischief, "do you take Addy, too?"

"No, I wasn't classically diagnosed," I mirror the huge smile Klaus is beaming down at me.

The only warning, we receive is a squeak from Ana and a small flicker of the lights before we are both ducking down just in time to miss the vase that goes flying over our heads, crashing into the wall.

"CAN YOU TWO PAY SOME FUCKING ATTENTION?!" Blue's voice roars through the silent house as Klaus and I clamp our lips shut and slowly sit back up.

Was that the first time Blue's thrown something at the two of us in the past ten minutes.

No.

Was it the closest he's got to actually hitting us?

Also, no.

He nearly dislocated my fucking neck with a pillow five minutes ago when I wouldn't 'stop complaining about my fucking bruised face'.

Yes, I'm in a strange feelings-situation-ship with a raging psycho.

I've come to terms with it.

Slightly.

"I was paying attention!" I whine as I shoot Blue daggers.

If he suddenly came out and said his true power was turning into some kind of wild beast, I wouldn't be surprised.

He leers over top of me, eyes shining like a predator's in the wild, "really then? What did I say?" he snarls gnashing his teeth together like a fucking wolf.

Fuck.

I wasn't really paying attention.

He's going to throttle me if I don't answer correctly though.

Shit.

"Obviously, the events of tonight and how they all connect and correspond with the overarching plot that is taking place in our lives right now!" I sniff indignantly as Klaus tries to swallow his laughter.

Should my degree state Business Management?

Yes.

But truly it's a degree in bullshit, which Blue looks ten seconds from bellowing into my face.