James Bond

Katrina's POV

A pair of jeans, a blue tank, and a black leather jacket, had been laid out for me to wear.

I quickly slip everything on, before realizing there was a note.

Change your hairstyle. We cannot be noticed. -BD

I sigh and walk into the bathroom, what the hell could I do with my hair? I wore it natural, so it was in a curly heap on my head. Usually, I look amazing but after being dropped and drowned my hair wasn't looking too great.

I sigh and get to work on braiding it back, before letting it puff out into a low bun.

After a good hour, I had finished my hair and even found a little makeup to cover some of my bruises. I still looked like someone had dragged me through a field, but it was slightly less noticeable.

I walked out of the bathroom to see an annoyed looking villain, sitting.

He looks me up and down, twice, no emotion on his face, "fine," he quickly utters before standing up. "You and I will be going on a little mission today, understood?"

He was wearing normal clothes, nice designer jeans, and a tee shirt with a hoodie on, his mask skill concealing his identity.

"Like spy kids?"

He gave me a dead look, unimpressed. "If you try to run, if you tell anyone I've kidnapped you, if you so much as wink at an officer, I'll snap your neck. Got it?"

Sad thing is, I knew he'd do it too, "getting it" I mutter darkly. "Won't everyone see that huge blue mask that covers half your face?" I ask him.

He turns around ripping the mask off, I could see the back of his head, his hair in a buzz cut barely any there. Then he put something on his face and turns around.

He has dark glasses on, but the weird thing was his face was so distorted, almost like looking at him underwater, it was hard to look at him, almost as if you had driven by someone too last to make out any details.

It was giving me a headache.

I squint my eyes and take a step closer, "what kind of disease do you have?"

He pushes my face away from his, "the glasses make my face blurry so you can't see me, dipshit," he snaps, quickly turning and walking out of the room.

I quickly follow him, "you don't have to be so mean," I mutter.

I follow him silently, he eventually leads me outside where there was literally no one and nothing.

A cliff and a house.

Before I could even make a snide comment on his anti-social living behavior, he grabs me by the waist, dragging me into his chest and then flying off into the sky.

I scream like a banshee, quickly wrapping my body around his.

"Please shut up, my eardrum burst five minutes ago," he says annoyed, as he continues to fly unbelievably fast.

I hold onto him like a leech. My legs wound tightly around his waist, my arms constricted around his neck, and my face buried in his shoulder.

I have my eyes clenched shut, hoping death wouldn't claim in the sky with a flying psycho. Before I knew it, he lands harshly on the ground.

I was still mini screaming, and refusing to let go while he just stood there, arms at his sides, waiting for me to let go. "We don't have all day, and your nervous break downs are giving me headaches," he starts detaching my body from his.