Coming For You

Katrina's POV

It is official.

I attract strange-ass men.

All different kinds, apparently, but there is a connecting factor between each of these assholes.

They are strange as ass.

And when Lady Luck is dripping some extra sauce into my life, she makes them domineering as well.

She was remixing the game though, I've never been able to not communicate with them before.

I stand stunned with my arms crossed tightly over my chest in a pair of men's briefs and an oversized shirt. My hair is piled high in a messy bun and there was most definitely toothpaste still smeared on my chin and the stain it left on the barrowed t-shirt.

I am very clearly ready for bed, to go to sleep and pretend like my life wasn't in supernatural shambles.

So close to the bed, my hands had been propped up on the black satin sheets ready to haul my body into the bed when the door had swung open to reveal the beautiful leader, Christos.

He had stridden into the room, his eyes immediately drinking my entire appearance in making me feel damn-near naked, which is why I was fidgeting with my arms tightly crossed over my chest.

Blinking isn't making his handsome form disappear bitch, you need to figure out what the hell he is doing in your room.

He smirks at me from across the wide expanse of the satin covered bed, making my heart slip and fall inside my chest.

Great.

"This is my room," I stare back at him, moving my hands in wide circles to cover the room to show that it was mine.

He only tilts his head as he continues to look at me.

"My room! What are you doing in here? You need to get out so that I can go to sleep. Shoo-shoo. Go-go. Leave-leave, that's what you need to do. This is my room where I sleep, not you," I blink back at him.

He tugs at his tie loosening it from around his neck forcing my eyes to nearly bulge out of my head as he slips it from around his neck.

"Αυτό είναι το δωμάτιό μου, κούκλα. Μοιραζόμαστε," his deep voice rolls over the foreign words that make absolutely no sense to me.

He begins to unbutton his shirt, shrugging his jacket off.

My mouth runs dry.

I start shaking my head narrowing my eyes at his slowly forming smirk.

Fuck. Me.

"No! No." I hiss pointing directly at him watching his hands continue to do the very opposite of what I am saying.

Shit.

His fingers finish unbuttoning his shirt, revealing hard muscles and taunt skin.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"No! Are you listening?! I said, no! I have enough moral dilemmas as it is, I do not need to add you to my plate! Did you not hear what I said before? This is not a mafia love story, put your shirt back on!" I hiss back at him trying to ignore the interested light burning in his eyes.

"Δεν μου αρέσει να κοιμάμαι με ένα πουκάμισο."

I blink at him, "we've established I don't know what you are saying!"

"Ξέρω. Μου αρέσει ο τρόπος που τα μάτια σου προσπαθούν να μην με κοιτάξουν."

What the fuck?