Blake Dun

Katrina's POV

Waking up my head was hurting like a mother.

I cringe as light blinds me, wincing in pain as I bring my hand up to my head, pulling away only to see there was dried blood.

Jesus.

I groan as I slowly sit up, and look around. I was sleeping on a small cot, that was surprisingly comfortable.

As I look around, it hit me like a brick to the face.

I'd actually been kidnapped.

There was the super evil villain, running, hitting him with a plank of wood, then running headfirst into a brick wall.

Fuck, that's embarrassing.

I peer around at my surroundings and nearly choke.

I had to be in Blue Doom's evil lair.

What does an evil lair look like?

I'll tell you.

A fucking cave.

Torturous objects were placed stylishly along the walls, like fucking paintings. There were swords, knives, saws, anything sharp that can kill you, was here, gleaming down at me.

He's going to fucking saw me in half.

I close my eyes, taking a deep breath, "don't cry, don't cry, do not fucking cry," I breathe out, before opening my eyes and continuing to look around.

My eyes widen when I see a huge screen about the size of a wall with a huge control panel.

It's like walking onto the set of the Incredibles.

I look to the left and my jaw drops at the scene that meets me. It's the ocean staring at me through a huge glass window, and not a beautiful ocean view that sells real estate.

No, it was the fucking sandy ocean floor.

Don't cry.

He'd taken me to an underwater evil lair.

No one is going to find my body.

I'm about to start crying, how the hell am I going to get back to school? Oh, I am in some shit, I mean I've done a lot of stupid things, and got myself in some real trouble, but this shit tops all of it.

Quickly hopping off the bed, I walk towards the stairs, which leads to an open floor plan. There was a large living room that consisted of a huge couch and an even bigger television set, which is currently showing a newswoman.

"The building that burned down behind me was no accident, officials are saying that arson was in play, and from looking at security tapes surrounding this building we have established that this awful act was done by none other than Blue Doom. No one knows why he burned down the building, almost killing ten people in the process. However, our Supers came just in time to save everyone in the building, before it exploded. No one can identify what was inside the building due to the explosion, however, officials believe that this was just another aggressive attack on our city by Blue Doom."

I stare in shock at the damage that was done to the building, there was no longer anything standing there. If that wasn't enough motivation to get the hell out of here then I don't know what is.

Escaping it now officially priority number one.

The sight of an elevator on the first floor had me rushing down the stairs only for the evil man of the hour to drop down from nowhere, in my path, landing me directly facing a masked sociopath.