Problem Solving

Katrina's POV

The dark bag is ripped off my head, lighting forcing me to squint before taking in my new surroundings.

I'm in a massive office, books line the back wall that is situated behind a large slab of black marble that is clearly a desk.

The floors are white marble that leads to pristine white walls and high ceilings. A large window sits to my left showing a dark night sky hovering over the midnight blue sea.

I look back in front of the desk.

A man sits comfortably behind the slab of black marble, his large and muscular body relaxed in his seat. He is wearing an entirely black suit that clenches to every dip of his body. His deep grey eyes stay focused on my face as I stare back at him. His sharp jaw is covered in stubble that matches the shade of black that is his luscious hair. Pink lips are pulled into an emotionless scowl beneath a strong and slightly crooked nose.

He looks like the King of the Underworld.

Two men stand emotionless behind him, their eyes focused away from the two of us as we have our staring contest.

Or drooling contest in my case since this man could double as a fucking model in his free time.

The two men standing behind him are no better, all pulsing with hard muscles beneath suites. The one to the far left has short blond hair that is swept away from his face with eyes nearly as black as mine. Besides him is a dark brown-haired man that is only slightly shorter, a large jagged scar resides from his temple to his jaw barely missing his bright blue eyes.

Both look like they hopped off the set of Magic Mike.

I should be excited, right? I mean they are some prime man-candy to sit here and suck on but I can't enjoy the sight of them.

For one, I'm tied to a chair.

Quite tightly.

Two, I'm 101% these men have kidnapped me.

I've been kidnapped.

Again.

I have been kidnapped, from my original fucking kidnapper.

I don't even think there is a term for that.

"FUCK!" I bellow into the silent air forcing all the eyes in the room to latch onto me. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE! AGAIN! A-FUCKING-GAIN! I HAVE BEEN FUCKING KIDNAPPED, AGAIN! SHITTY FUCKING SHIT! GOD DAMNIT IT ALL, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! NOT EVEN AN HOUR, NOT A MOTHER FUCKING HOUR WENT BY BEFORE I WAS RE-FUCKING-KIDNAPPED, MOTHERFUCKING DAMNIT!" I bellow as I rock angrily in my chair.

Okay, breathe.

I sniff, trying to get my body to stop shaking as I stare at my captors, "I'm sorry about that," I blow a stray curl out of my face, "I'm just a bit enraged, forgive me. It's been a monumentally shitty day. Uhm ... where am I?" I ask trying to work through my anger in a calm manner.

The three men only look at me, no blinking, no understanding flashes across their face.

Oh please, no.

I close my eyes and take another deep breath before settling on the man behind the desk, "please tell me you guys speak English," I sigh staring at him.

"ναι, το κάνουμε," his deep voice sweeps over me.

I'm not going to cry. I'm not.

"FUCKING DAMNIT!" I bellow again as the three of them watch me closely. "That's fine. That's totally fucking fine. I'm guessing that's Greek right? Awesome. Great. Fucking perfect. I don't speak or understand Greek, but I'm a problem solver, we are going to solve this problem together," deep breath.