Titties and Dickies

Katrina's POV

I can feel my face burning as I struggle to keep my mouth closed.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Why are you making that choking sound?" Blue's voice barely filters past the shocked ringing echoing inside my mind.

The entire aura had changed within seconds.

The lights had dimmed, the music had turned into a deep sexual baritone, and worst of all people had started shedding their clothing.

As in getting butt ass naked.

"No fucking way," I deadpan, watching in amazement as the women I'd come in with dropped their dresses.

No, their robes.

Leaving them in the lacy set of underwear we'd been given.

My eyes widen even more as I catch sight of the man who had approached me earlier. He'd lost his suit jacket as well as his shirt, leaving his muscled upper body on full display.

My mouth went dry as I watch him flick open his fly, dragging the woman I'd talked to earlier hand to his crotch as he whispered into her ear, a brainless smile on her face. Then he looks over at me.

"Why are you breathing heavy? What is going on?" Blue's incessant questions continue to pelt me.

I quickly snap my mouth closed and swivel around to look at the wall, my mind reeling from the man's steamy look from across the room.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. I'm the olives. I'm the olives!" I hiss, my mind reeling around in endless circles as I finally realize I'm the dumbest bitch to walk this world.

This is a fucking sex party.

Blue Doom's POV

I blink stupefied as I listen to this crazy woman ramble in labored heavily breathing.

"I'm the olives!" she hisses quietly completely confusing me.

I pace outside the party, a small glass door in front of me that I could not enter without sounding some fucking alarm.

I needed Pony to hurry up because at the rate Katrina was breathing she was two seconds away from full-on hyperventilating.

"What in the fuck are you talking about?" I hiss, unable to see anything inside the party until Pony dropped the defenses.

She started choking before I could hear her moving quickly, "Oh my fuck," she hisses again before I could hear a very hard and distinct thud.

"What is happening!" I yell irritated that she couldn't fucking explain what was happening and most likely in the process of fucking the whole plan up.

I listen as she breathes heavier, "there's so many!"

"So many what?"

She takes a deep breath, "there are titties and dickies all over the fucking place!"

What?

Did she just say titties and... dickies?

I pause fully staring confused and unseeing into the dark night in the backyard of the mansion.

Pony hums uncomfortably, "what?"

The level of scarring I was placing this kid under was too much.

"No, Pony get off the channel, work on the security, now." He doesn't respond as I grip my forehead, "woman, what in the hell are you trying to say?"