Electric

Katrina's POV 

I stare blankly at the glinting weapons on the walls around me as I sit on the couch in shock.

I couldn't process what I had witnessed, how I had seen him use a pebble as a bullet to kill a man or to pick up said dead man and throw him in the air, like a fucking frisbee.

So unnatural.

And slightly cool, but unnatural.

I had been zoned out for the past hour, while Blue Doom and Pony Boy had been bitching about the briefcase.

I finally snapped back into it when Blue Doom shoved Pony Boy sending him flying over the couch and face first into the floor. I leap up and immediately check on him, helping his small frame off of the floor. "Are you alright?" I ask him as he nods while shaking his pain off.

I turn towards Blue Doom, "are you fucking crazy! You can't just throw him like that! What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell at his back, as he remains focused on the briefcase, his irritation visible, even from over here.

He didn't even turn to look at me, he was back in his normal tight ass outfit, his mask back on his face to bring his intimidation power to another level. I stalk over to him, peering over his shoulder to see that he was trying to open the briefcase.

"Why haven't you opened it yet?" I ask confused, looking up at his masked face.

"It is locked, dumbass," he grounds out.

"You have a real shitty ass attitude, and I just hope someone gets to beats it out of you one day," I hiss at him.

He literally takes his gloved hand, presses it to my face, and shoves me away. I stumble backwards a step, staring at the side of his face in shock. I glare at him, "I thought you were a big strong man, can't you just break it?" I ask him annoyed, walking back over to lean against the table as he continues to fiddle with the briefcase.

I had a knife to my neck for the fucking thing, and here he finally had it and he couldn't even open it. "If I break it, then whatever is inside will be destroyed," he said, talking down to me.

I roll my eyes, "why can't you just pick the lock? That's what I do," I shrug. "By the way, when are we going grocery shopping? You promised," I say pointing at him.

His head snaps towards me like a hungry lion, "you've broken into one of these before?"

I took a small step back, "uhm, yes. My Ex had one, he kept candy in his, so I use to pick the lock," I watch at him cautiously.

He grips my arm so quick, and yanks me into his chest, nearly giving me whiplash. "Open it. Now," he demands.

A sick smirk graced my face, "so you need something from me. I like this, I like this a lot," I grin up at him.

His grip on my arm got tighter, "do it now, or I'll snap your fucking neck," he hisses.

I flash him a small smile, "cute. But your tight grip, it's causing me amnesia." I blink up at him with an innocent smile on my face that had his molars grinding.

He releases me with a growl, "what do you want?"

I tap my chin in thought, "I want my clothes, plus the grocery trip you owe me" I smile up at him. My smile drops as I glare up at him, "and I want food, you demented asshole, I need fucking food, or I'm going to go ape shit. You fucking promised and all I've got to fucking chew on so far is the knowledge that you are unhinged. I want food," I blink pulling a smile back to my face.

He didn't return my smile. A small light sparked in his eye, as he glares down at me in silence.

"Fine" he hisses, then pushes me the briefcase.