Evil Psychopath

Katrina's POV

My face drains of color when I see the smile he gives me.

Okay, maybe the threat wasn't a great idea, but I need him to think I was in control of this situation.

Which we all know I'm not.

His smile turns even more sinister, almost giddy with the challenge, a smile that said 'I can't wait to make you cry and drink your tears for dessert'.

My stomach drops.

"What did I say before I left?" He asks me patiently like he was talking to a child, completely ignoring my threat.

I look up at the sky like I was thinking about it, "goodbye?"

He smiles wider.

Oh shit.

"I believe it was, 'don't do anything stupid or you'll be punished'," he says still smiling.

I cringe, that was definitely said. I remember that. I try again, "I feel like you said a solid goodbye," I chuckle nervously inching further away from him.

"You fucking wish," he mutters darkly.

He had no idea.

"Now tell me, when I said 'don't do anything stupid', do you think destroying my shit, knocking my boy unconscious, and trying to swim hundreds of feet up, nearly drowning, trying to escape, counts as stupid?"

I twitch uncomfortably, "I think it depends on who you ask."

Without warning or hesitation, he shoves me in the chest. He used so much force that I sent flying backwards a good few feet before I completely tip over the side of the building.

There is no way to describe how it feels when you think you are going to die.

It's almost calming as you look back on everything you've done, that took me a solid second before I realized I hadn't done much and most of what I had done was too embarrassing for words.

So, after that I went to the second-best thing, I realized I didn't want to fucking die, and especially only at the age of 21, so I screamed.

I screamed because I was most likely going to hell. I screamed because I knew when I hit the ground my face would be so ugly, I'd have a closed casket at my funeral. I screamed because ... damnit, I didn't want to die.

Would it hurt?

Would Jesus welcome me?

Or would I become Satan's mistress?

So many questions, so many things I wanted to do, like... ride a motorcycle. Or I don't know, not die a virgin.

When that piece of information hit me, I scream louder.

I wanted to plan my wedding, force my kids to do everything I didn't, like become a gymnast, and pro athletes, and become the fucking president.

But no.

I get the flattened pancake storyline.

The ground was a solid inch away from my face before I suddenly stopped falling. But even then, I continued to scream bloody murder as I levitated an inch above the ground.

My face directly in front of the sidewalk.

Suddenly, I flip around coming face to face with those honey eyes.

He looked entirely too amused, while I just continue screaming my ass off.

Finally, realizing I wasn't dying, I calmed down enough and realized the bitch who dropped me, was the asshole who saved me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist for dear life, as I continuously chanted, "I'm sorry."

Blue Doom thought this was hilarious as he continuously kept laughing. Not manly chuckles either, but full-on 'I just witnessed someone shit themselves' laugh.

He slowly lifted us back into the air, causing my arms and legs to only tighten more. After bringing us high enough above the city ground we started to slowly fly back to the coast. "Now, what have we learned today?" He asks me as if I was a child.

He shouldn't have. My oversharing mouth was in control, and this bitch was spilling secrets.

"That I haven't done anything in life, and everything I have done is beyond embarrassing. My greatest achievement was getting into college and even that was embarrassing. I tripped into my interview with the dean, and I even quoted 50 Shades of Grey, by accident, and she totally caught it. My parents are assholes, which is probably why I am one too. I threw my best friend, Carrie a birthday party, and when her house caught on fire, I lied and blamed her little sister, but really it was me and those trick matches. My one solid boyfriend was a complete greasy nerd and his ugly ass cheated on me. I'm probably going to die alone, or better yet, with you holding my head down under water. Which, of course means me being here with you, I'll probably die a virgin," I was in full on tears now.

"I won't have kids! And the old woman at my bus stop told me I have birthing hips, but I'll never use them for birthing" I sob. "I'm kind of mean, and I have mood swings. Someone as annoying as my ex fucking left me for my best friend. My best friend is a type A asshole, and he cheated on me with her. She hates fucking cereal, that's the kind of person he left me for. He left me for her," I continue to cry.

"Then you've kidnapped me, and I don't know why! I mean I know I'm attractive so are you going to sell me into some type of sex ring? I watched Taken and I'm not made for that shit. This is probably karma you know, I'm such a horrible person! I judge people! I shouldn't do that, it's somewhere in the bible where it says you shouldn't judge people, but I do it anyway, you know? Damnit! I mean I even judge you, what if you aren't an evil fucking psychopath, but really, you're just misunderstood. Why do I think you're evil? Well you chased me down and scared me in a dark alley. Then you choked me out in your weird ass lair, and after that you shoved me off of a high rise. But the fucking media also played a big part, besides all that other stuff. And why do they think you're evil? Because you burn down buildings, kidnapped me, and there was that one time you threw a death shark at Star Man's meet and greet photo shoot, which was hilarious. I mean, I thought it was funny, which I got shit for. But maybe you do everything for a reason, you know and maybe if everyone just listened we could understand too." I cry as the Atlantic Ocean finally came into view. My eyes were still raining the Niagara Falls into his super suit.

I sniff, he totally was an evil asshole, I've just lost my fucking mind from swallowing my baby puke from my near-death experience.

We flew in silence for a while, the cool air brushing against our faces as he flew us back to his lair.

"I'm want the power to destroy all Supers," he adds casual, "does that make me an evil fucking psychopath?" I pull back to look at him, to watch his deep honey eyes that seemed to melt in the sun light.

I feel his gloved fingers at the nape of my neck, at the same time I felt my stomach lurch.

I can't hold it in anymore.

His fingers dig into the soft skin of my neck, just as stop fighting and let the vomit fly out of my mouth, watching as it projected onto Blue Doom's wide chest.

His fingers pinch me in the neck, just as his mouth drops open in shock, my eyes crossing as he hits a pressure point.

Blackness seeps into vision, as I smirk, dropping into unconsciously.

Not before I heard his last word.

"FUCK!"