The Blue Kitten

Katrina's POV

From the top of my head to the very bottom of my toes, everything lights up on fire with pain. I lay with my mouth slightly open the only sound coming from my mouth is the very tortured hiss of pain that could be my fucking theme song at this point.

I stare blankly up at the ceiling of the secret room.

I huff out a small groan as I struggle to sit up and immediately looking away at my bleeding hand, leg, and arm.

Trying to ignore the pain and the very intense urge to stay down and die, I eventually stand up and look around the brightly lit room.

The room is completely filled with machines of all different types and shapes and sizes.

I slowly limp around the huge room, looking in amazement at all the shiny gadgets.

Son of a bitch.

Blue has a secret room full of evil gadgets. I shouldn't be surprised but this is a whole new level of Supervillain-ism that I've discovered.

Here I thought he stuck to emotional and physical torture with his hands, who knew he had machines to get the job done too.

"What are you doing?" A voice I immediately recognize yells at me.

Fighting the urge to puke because he just scared the utter shit out of me, I turn to find Blue Doom in the doorway where I'd just fallen from.

I immediately freeze.

If I'm frozen he can't see me.

"I can see you. Why are you bleeding? How did you get down here?" He snaps shoving question after question down my throat.

Damn.

I peek up at him, obviously, he wasn't going to just let my plan be a winner.

"Well electro-ass I... accidentally fell down the steps after my ingeniousness found your very obvious secret door. I cut myself on my fall down."

His eyes pierce mine disbelief bright in his eyes. He shakes his head in disbelief and annoyance.

"Already done with your wife? Have a little marital quickie?"

Was that passive-aggressive enough?

He gives me an amused smirk as he descends the staircase gravity had decided I should fall down. "Are we jealous, Katty?" he smirks, leaning back against the wall crossing his large arms over his chest.

I glare at him, "Never."

He shrugs, "you seem jealous to me. Is that why you're so mad? Wishing I'd give you a quickie? It'd help you relax, remove that scowl from your face."

Either the room suddenly got hotter or I was being sent to the pits of hell already. "I'd rather eat dog food."

"You'll eat anything." He smirks.

"And?"

"You'll eat anything." He smirks.

"And?"

"Exactly."

"I really cannot stand you."

"Not exactly what you were advertising when you tried to get into my suit earlier," he continues to smirk.

Fighting the embarrassment, "why do you keep bringing that up?"

"For starters, I wear a one-piece suit," he snickers finally cracking a grin.

I roll my eyes, "well, what do you expect. You've broken me down mentally," I glare back.

His lips tilt up, "I found you that way."