Yzma

Katrina's POV

"Katrina, wake up!" I worried voice presses into my conscious forcing my eyes to flutter open.

I blink in confusion as Pony's worried face clouds my vision, "what happened?"

He cringes, "you passed out."

"NO! HER FAT ASS BROKE THE MACHINE!" A high-pitched voice hisses from somewhere.

Pony helps to sit me up as I squint in confusion at the voice. That sounds like Blue, yet doesn't. I wince as I realize that I'm sprawled on top of some machine and it in ten different pieces.

What the-

"You dumb whore! Look what you've done!" Blue's voice sounds again but he's nowhere in sight. I blink around looking for his large, intimidating silhouette only to come up empty.

Where is he?

Pony looks on the brink of a small panic attack.

"Where's Blue?" I ask him, still unable to find him.

"W-well, he-"

"I'M HERE YOU PATHETIC INFANT!" My eyes snap down in surprise as I locate the sound of that squeaky angry voice.

My mouth pops open.

No fucking way.

Blue Doom's bright eyes are narrowed in on me, his almond shaped eyes are now slatted into two bright windows of burning electricity. His tiny triangle ears twitch in utter irritation as he sits back on his hind legs. A tail sways with slow burning outrage as his little nose twitches on his face.

I can only stare.

His tufts of dark blue fur stick up on his small body as his tail starts to pick up speed.

He's adorable.

He's a kitten.

"You moronic witch," his shrill voice hisses.

He definitely blames me.

I slap a hand over my mouth, pure shock and hysteria strumming through me. It's not funny. It is not funny.

My body shakes as I try to swallow the urge to laugh, his wide eyes narrow in on a perfect glare as he hisses at me.

"Why are you a cat?" I whisper quietly behind my hand trying not to all out laugh in his fuming kitten face.

That tail smacks the floor with pure anger.

"Because you have got to be the most clumsy, graceless, stupid, spaz I have ever met."

It's his voice.

My lips struggle to stay neutral as I try not to react.

"It's not funny." I start, looking at Pony's cringing face, "I swear but have you ever seen the movie The Emperor's New Groove?" I snort, my throat closing up as my body begins to shake. "This exact thing happened to Yzma," I cackle as I choke on my laughter at his expense.

His small body launches into an all-out assault.

He pounces onto my leg and without hesitation sinks his small fangs into my calf muscle, hisses of pure hatred snarling out of his mouth as he claws and bites my leg.

"AHHHHH!" I scream trying to shake his furry little ass off of me, but he is not detaching.

Blood runs down my leg as he continues his kitten assault.

Pony hops up and tries to pry him from my mauled calf only for him to dig in deeper.

"Fuck! I'm sorry!"