Get Ready

Katrina's POV

I sit awkwardly beside Sasha while I slowly swish orange juice around my mouth trying to get rid of the taste of saltwater and depression.

I lean closer to her still feeling the very prominent and very angry glare of Blue's eyes digging into my neck.

Since I had woken up in his arms drenched on the roof he hadn't stopped glaring at me like he'd witnessed me pissing in protein shakes.

Sasha was glaring back at him, while sitting protectively at my side, refusing to move, especially since Blue was giving off pure murderous vibes.

Snake twitched uncomfortably on Sasha's other side, looking every bit like a child caught between a battle between his parents.

Pony Boy had gone to lay down, thankfully not terribly hurt.

I hadn't seen Ocean's Fury's face, but the puddle of blood he was snoring in when I woke up was enough to tell me that he'd been fucked up.

Plus, the hard kick to the balls that Sasha had given his unconscious form.

I peer out of the corner of my eye at Blue.

He was already staring directly at me.

He hadn't moved from his spot at the other end of the couch, his body tense nearly brimming with fury as he glared side longed into the side of my head.

Ever since I'd woken up it was like there was a livewire in the room with him. I could swear I could tangibly feel the energy, power, and fury radiating off of this motherfucker.

Not to mention the fucking water damage.

Cracks had appeared all throughout the house, small streams of water squirting from them. Then the pretty deep level of water that was on nearly every level of Blue's house.

I took another gulp of my juice trying not to start sweating in the large black shirt Blue had thrown at me and demanded I remove my soaking wet ones.

Snake cough-whined for the tenth time in the last ten minutes.

Same, dude, same.

The silence was a different type of intense and the straight challenge that was simmering between Blue and Sasha was making the room hard to breathe in.

I sigh deeply, just have to rip this shit off like a band-aid. "Today was crazy, right?" I choke out in a high-pitched voice.

There was a beat of silence before Blue's entire body jerks making me flinch before he drags himself back like he just stopped himself from murdering me.

"Crazy?" he spits in fury.

Well then.

"Chill the fuck out, Doom." Sasha steps in making Snake and I cringe.

I should have stayed quiet.

"Where to start," Blue begins forcing a pout to my lips as I drop back into the couch, preparing for the lecture. "Should I start with you two dimwits and your Charlie's Angels moment, where you stole my fucking boat? Especially fucking sinister considering what you did to the last one," he points a hard finger at Sasha's bored face.

"It was an accident," she snarks.

"You're the fucking accident."

"Alright, Blue, calm down-" I start in before they start swinging at each other and I'm honestly unsure who would win.

Those eyes turn to me, "and you, Katty, you take the fucking cake. I don't even want to know what you two idiots drummed up to make fucking litter patrol aim a tsunami at the two of you."