Low Blowing

Katrina's POV

I watch Blue glare at him before cracking a small smile that makes my head swivel.

"You're faster" he comments.

"No, he's an ass," I cut in between them.

Neither one looks at me

Klaus smirks, "had to. Now, I can kick your ass," he snorts looking at his brother with a startling amount of respect and love. He looks back down at me, "and win the pretty girl, of course," he winks at me.

I shake my head at him, "nope. You can keep that. You're officially on my shit list." But I was still surprised at his power. I didn't even think that Blue's siblings could be Supers as well. "Only thing you'll win is my foot up your ass, fucking Road Runner," I growl from the ground.

He pauses in shock before he busts into another fit of laughter.

"Klaus! Shut the hell up!" A voice that jingles like bells hums from deeper in the house.

Blue's arms are under me, helping me to my feet as the sound of heels clicks closer and closer to Klaus' wincing face.

"Be careful with my Mother," Blake warns completely serious before dropping his hands from my body, surprising me.

I look at him confused. But couldn't respond because the most beautiful woman I've ever seen walks out of the house.

Ana presses on a charming smile as the woman stops and stares at the collected group.

She is dressed in a flowing white dress that made her look like she'd stepped off of Olympus and blessed us with her beauty. Her hair is long and dark black that is loosely curled and flowing behind her in the ocean breeze. She has the most defined face as if it's been carved from stone and her skin shined a warm honey color.

She is absolutely gorgeous and didn't look a day over thirty.

She is stunning.

I am shell shocked as I stare at the Goddess in front of me.

Even though Klaus and Blue didn't look exactly alike, they both somehow looked so very much like the woman standing before me. The tilt of her almond eyes and the strong structure of her face made it obvious that she was clearly the mother of both these men.

You could see it in their smiles and she too had that mischievous glint in her eye that Klaus and Blake both had.

It was unnerving, the way I could see Blue in her features.

"Why is everyone here so fucking attractive?" I ask to no one in particular, sending a bright pair of honey-golden eyes to catch on my face.

Everything in me froze as the gorgeous woman stares at me.

She was pretty but I could see that there was something very dangerous about her, something in her eye was too sharp, too much like her violent ass son.

Exactly what I need, another bloodthirsty person to keep an eye on.

She takes a small step towards me, her eyes narrowing as she stares me up and down, "who is this?"

A tense silence settles over everyone.

Blue steps up beside me, "she's with me, Mother."

His Mom gives a very calculated blink as she looks from her son to me, "you escort this strange woman here, yet send your wife here alone?" She asks the innocent question, her voice thickly coated with the same accent as her Klaus.

I blink shocked as I look up at Blue in surprise, "wife?" I ask him.

He doesn't speak.

"Did you not know my son is married to Ana?" His mother asks me, her voice dripping with disdain as she says Ana's name.