Family Dinner

Katrina's POV 

I sat comfortably in my seat to the left of their Mother, Vivi, with Klaus to my direct left.

Something that had earned me a hard glare from Blake as he sat directly across from me to his Mother's right. Ana was seated between him and his other brother, Carter.

Carter hadn't looked away from me since I sat down.

Cory was sitting to Carter's right, looking entirely uncomfortable as we all sat around the warm bowls of food at the table.

It smells delicious which was distracting me from the very real tension that was steaming off the table.

Klaus was here to bring my attention to it.

I smiled slightly in Blue's Mother's direction as she sat calmly, watching me like a hawk. Blue was still on his stupid plan of maintaining I was nothing more than a hostage and that he was in love with the blond bitch that was currently sweating bullets like a prostitute in a church.

Klaus smirks again in Ana's twitching direction.

I tug at the loose-fitting cream dress that Vivi had offered me, it didn't cling to my body at all and almost gave off the illusion of being translucent.

From Carter's hard stare, I'd almost believe this bitch was getting a full free show to Katrina's titties.

I glare back at him as I shovel another mouth full of the delicious rice and beef that was being served.

"This is nice," Klaus starts, sounding every bit like the messy-boats I was pegging his ass to be.

Klaus' brother's shot his hard looks, confirming that this was, in fact, not nice.

"I don't think we've all been gathered here together in quite some time. Do you remember how long it's been, Ana? It's slipping my mind at the moment," Klaus smirks as Blue sends his brother a withering look.

"The only thing that is going to slip, is my foot up your ass," Blue snaps lowly at his brother.

"Watch it," Vivi hums to her son, while my eyes begin to skirt around the gathering.

I've watched enough reality television in my lifetime to know drama when I see it. And right now, I am staring hard at some drama. The question was exactly what kind of drama?

Blue hadn't said more than two words to Carter, and Ana looked ready to kneel over and die of nervous sweats as she sat in between her ex-husband and his brother.

Juicy drama. I'm about to witness some very juicy drama.

"Blake has never taken a hostage here before," Vivi states, pulling my attention away with a smirking Klaus and a shrinking Ana.

Ana flinches at the sound of Vivi's voice but no one pays it any attention.

I can't stop the dull look that springs across my face as I turn to look at Blue's Mother. Blue didn't tense as he continues to eat his food as if he can't hear that we are talking about him right in front of his face.

I try for a confused shrug, "he's probably planning on burying my body in your garden. Give your roses some extra fertilizer."

Blue's fingers tighten around his fork and knife as he continues to eat his foot.

Vivi's lips tilt into a smirk as she stares back at me, "do you know what a Siren is?" She asks me in a too light tone that immediately makes me go on edge.

Blue finally looks up.

"The one that blares or the one that drags you under the water and drowns you?"