Toxic

Katrina's POV

"I just want to point out-" I start looking at the group that was gathered in front of me in the foyer of Christos' estate.

"No one fucking cares," Blue hisses from my side where he had dutifully refused to move from since he'd calmed the fuck down and stopped lecturing me two hours ago.

"-This is a bad-fucking idea. Like bad-bad. Extremely fucking bad," I continue over Blue's scathing comment.

Klaus shoves his sour ass brother away from my side as he attaches himself to me, "at least you get to go to a cool party, I have to go stalk a minor."

I roll my eyes, "isn't she 18?" I smirk up at his dramatic pout, surprisingly I had missed even him during my not-so-voluntary vacation.

"She just turned 18."

"Didn't you just turn 19?"

"Yes, but I'm a man, Katrina," his pout melts into a smirk, "would you like me to show you?" His foreign accent deepening as he leans closer, nearly putting his face into the side of my neck.

Klaus' long hair is suddenly in the death grip of Blue's large hand. Tears gather in the corner of his eyes as his head jerks backward violent in Blue's tight ass grip.

"Brother," Blue starts entirely too calm, "what did I say about touching her?"

I cringe as Klaus' left eye begins twitching, "yep, nope, totally remember now, my bad. No touching, got it."

"I will shave all this fucking hair off in your sleep, try me."

"Nope, no, don't want to do that. Totally got it, big bro," Klaus chuckles tensely with his head twisted in an unnatural angle.

"Come on, Blue he was just playing! Let him go. You're beating up my friend!" I try to interject and save Klaus' dumbass. Blue had been sending bolts at Klaus since we'd gathered here whenever he got too close. Carter learned his lesson when Blue had grabbed him away from me and rubbed his face into Christos' antique carpet.

He still had rug burn on his face.

Don't get me wrong, it had been funny.

Entertaining to watch.

Right up until he turned on me and said the same thing would happen if I didn't keep myself by his side.

Someone is co-dependent, but you didn't hear that from me.

Blue snaps his head down to look at me as I stand in front of him and Klaus' sibling spat, "friend. Friend? You two are not fucking friends!"

I look to Klaus' whimpering face, "we totally are friends, right?"

"Totally, babe," Klaus cracks out.

Blue shoves his wheezing brother away before turning on me, he steps closer until our chests touch as he leers overtop of me.

"You two are not friends," he snaps down at me.

"Why not? He can be my friend."

"He isn't your shit, I'm your only anything," he growls down at me clearly angry.

Don't laugh. Do not laugh.

He's being serious. This is serious.

"I'm pretty sure that's a step for Stockholm. You don't even like me on a basic level."

He shuffles in annoyance, "that's not true."

"Really? You slammed my head against a steering wheel," I give him a dark look.