Planes and Powers

Katrina's POV 

A sharp tug has me barreling down onto my ass into the plush seat beside Blue, a dark glare on my face as he turns and smiles at me from behind his mask.

Fucking asshole.

Die. Die. Die.

I'm going to kill him, it's official, he has to die.

"Something on my face, Katty?" He asks dripping in fucking amusement as he smirks down at me.

I only glare up at him in response.

"You're being so quiet, Katty. So, unlike you, but I have to say it's a good look on you," he hums drawing his gloved hand down the side of my cheek. "Well since you are finally in a listening mood, let's discuss what happened, shouldn't we?" he continues to mock me.

I blink up at him in annoyance.

His sharp grin is the only response I get.

He wants me to crack, I could feel him mentally pushing me into cracking. He was obviously a little pissy about the fact that I had him beat. I was here when he didn't want me to be and he was obviously still a little mad about the whole manipulating stunt I had pulled.

And what I did after.

So worth it.

"Where should we start?" he hums, trailing his thumb over the duct tape that was slapped firmly over my lips, "should we start with what you did to Ana first? That wasn't very nice and usually, I wouldn't even care, but your little stunt wrecked my entire fucking kitchen." He ended on a dark furious note, much like the one he had hit when he stormed into said kitchen and saw the utter destruction.

I hadn't meant for it to turn into an escape plan.

Well not at first.

At first, all I wanted was some juice because it was being more apparent that I was a thirsty bitch, and since I wasn't morally ready to accept who I was thirsty for I decided juice would be the second-best option.

Things started going downhill when Ana popped up in my personal space like a fucking daisy and started talking shit.

You think he cares about you?

You think he wants you?

You're nothing but a stupid pathetic girl and all he could ever want from you is a quick lay.

I'm not entirely sure who pounced on who first but I do know that I landed on top. Ana was an incredibly strong bitch and her skin was nearly impenetrable which is why Blue's countertops cracked like a chip when I slammed her face into them.

But she was strong so she popped up pretty quickly, I realized she was exceptionally strong when she picked up Blue's double stoves and threw both of them at me.

A bitch move if you ask me.

Those crashed through his windows and demolished half his furniture.

I had ducked just in time but again that was a bitch move so I slammed her face into the microwave which led to her smashing plates and bowls into my body.

After that, I might have blacked out but when I came to the lights were flickering wildly and I was slamming the dented refrigerator door over and over on Ana's unconscious body.

That's how Blue found us.

And he tried to blame me.

That's when the impromptu escape plan took place.