Chapter One

Your POV

I awoke to a screeching alarm from my phone which was hidden somewhere underneath my covers, I frantically hunted for it, throwing off every pillow and quilt I owned, leaving them scattered across my bedroom floor. I hated the noise of my alarm, I chose the most annoying sound ever, I regret doing that but I know if I set my alarm to a song I liked, I know I probably won't wake up, I'll be just dancing in my sleep. I laughed at the thought. Finally, I threw the final cover from my bed, no idea where it landed all  I know was that I had found my phone and hurriedly turned the alarm off, the noise was extremely loud at this point. "Ahem" a familiar voice stood in my room, I turned to see a figure stood by my open door with a cover on top of their head. I laughed,  "Whoops, Hi dad". He slowly removed the pink cover from his head, "You know, you could change your alarm to a decent sound, something that wont echo through the entire apartment and disturb me from my slumber", He looked very tired, as if he only just went to bed, which wasn't unusual for him. "I'm not like you dad, I can't wake up to 'Back in black' without having a mini disco in my dream". He chuckled. "Fair enough. Anyway why are you up so early? It's 8am". Right, I almost forgot. "My tutor is coming early today, we're going on a small trip to the history museum". 

My dad looked worried, he always did when I would leave the apartment. "Dad, I'll be fine". He gave me a warm smile, "I know you will, have a good day, Love you", and with that he walked out my room. My dad is an avenger, he's always been in the spot light since he took over my grandad's company 'Stark Industries', sometime after he died, I never met him, he died back in 1991. But after my dad advanced his technology, he became a great asset to the world, helping fight crime that was even beyond our world, I always looked up to him growing up, I wanted to be like my dad, but he always kept me hidden, protecting me... I guess. Even though my dad is an Avenger, I've never met any of the others, I doubt they even know I exist.  My dads job is dangerous, sometimes when he goes on huge missions, I never know if he's coming back, but then I'll see on the news he helped saved the world and I knew he'd be back soon. I shook my head pushing away the thoughts of my dad not coming home one day and decided to get ready. 

I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a plain, white shirt and a black denim jacket, nothing too extravagant to cause attention . I brushed my hair and did my makeup, just a simple, natural look. I checked my phone to see it was 9 am, and with that the apartment door bell rang. I ran to the door quickly, excited  that I could finally leave the apartment, it had been a few weeks since I was last outside. "Good morning Y/N".  An equally excited man stood before me, he too was excited to visit a museum. "Morning Bruce" This is Bruce Banner, he's my tutor. He's extremely smart which is why my dad gets him to tutor me, but he doesn't do it a lot as I know he works with my dad at the avengers head quarters, luckily I'm smart like my dad so I learn things quickly. "Ready to go?", I nodded and we were on our way.