Chapter Eight

Your POV

The next few days of school were pretty good, no spying as far as I'm aware from my dad so I had some freedom and it felt good. News companies occasionally came to the school but the security would tell them to leave. Luckily, nobody bothered me about what happened on my first day except for Flash of course, I just ignored him anytime he brought it up. 

It was the weekend and I was excited just to relax, I love going to school but a little relaxation is nice. Everyone was on a mission so I decided to wander about the compound, trying to get familiar with the place. I decided to message Peter to see if he wanted to come over and hang out.

*Text messages between Y/N and Peter Parker*

Me: Hey Peter, want to come round and hang out, everyone's out on a mission and I'm a little bored xD.

Peter: Hi Y/N, I would love to except I'm busy. Maybe another time.

My face dropped, a little disappointed I'll admit. I walked to my room and decided I'll grab a book and read in the living room. I was reading for about 2 hours before I noticed someone else was here. I looked up from my book and spotted Loki sat on the chair opposite from me. "How long have you been there for?" I questioned. "I would say around 90 minutes." he responded. "You get very concentrated and ignore the world when you read I have noticed" he finished his sentence. I laughed, "I guess so". He got up and walked towards me and handed my book back. "I've finished with it, I rather enjoyed it." He smiled as I took it. "I'm glad you liked it." I smiled back. "How come you didn't join the others on the mission?", I just realised he was here and not with everyone else. "They didn't exactly want me there. I don't know if you can tell but they dislike me. If you knew what I've done you'd be the same." He responded. I nodded, "Ah yes the New York incident, what was it everyone says? 80 people in 2 days?". His eyes widened. "How did you know?". I laughed. "I may have been hidden from the world my entire life, but doesn't mean the world was hidden from me. I saw the news and I googled about it." He sighed and looked down. "So your saying, you knew about it all this time and didn't treat me any different as you would anyone else?". I nodded. "Well I presumed you've changed considering your here, and not a in cell. Plus even though everyone seems distant from you, they still trust you. So there isn't a reason why I shouldn't trust you. As long as your not harming anyone." He laughed. "I assure you I am not harming anyone at the current moment." He always has to word things creepily doesn't he. "Good" I responded.

It started to get late and no one had come back from the mission. I decided to go to bed and they should be home by the time I woke up. I woke up at around 9 am and no one was back yet. "Where are they?" I asked Loki in a panic. He looked concerned. "For once I have no idea." I groaned. "They've been gone for over 24 hours, missions have never been this long before." I pulled out my phone and messaged Peter, I needed a distraction. 

*Text messages between Y/N and Peter Parker*

Me: Hey. 

-No response- 

"That's odd" I spoke aloud. "What is?" Loki replied interrupting my thoughts. "Peter usually replies instantly when I message him." "I doubt he would respond since he is on the mission with them." Loki replied. Wait, what? Why would Peter be with them? "What?" I replied. "You don't know do you?" Loki laughed. "Know what?" I questioned. "Peter is Spiderman." He responded. My eyes widened. "WHAT?" I shouted. "Woah, woah, woah no need to shout" Loki responded. I sighed. "Maybe we could ask Bruce, he might know what's going on." Loki laughed again. "You really know nothing do you?" He said with an evil smile. "Oh for god sake. He's the Hulk isn't he?" Loki nodded. "Great the guy that has been tutoring me for the past 7 years could have turned into a giant green creature that would have killed me, and I had no idea. So much for great protection my dad wanted." I sat on the sofa. Loki sat next to me. "I'm sure they'll be back soon." he said attempting to comfort me. "They won't be." A voice from behind us called out. "Fury." Loki responded. "Loki." This guy replied. My guesses is that they don't like each other. "Unfortunately, the crew was captured and they need your help Loki". This guy spoke again. Loki Groaned. "Fine." he got up and walked out the room. "Y/N Stark, I'm Nick Fury. Don't worry we will get your dad home." The man spoke to me. "Follow me, I need your help." he started to walk out the room. I quickly followed him.