Chapter Twenty Five

-Christmas Day-

Your POV

"WAKE UP MIDGUARDIANS" Thor shouted outside the rooms. Making me jump, I woke up instantly, however Bucky was unfazed and still asleep. I stared at him for a little bit, he looked cute. "Your staring." He said smiling. "And your still asleep, how did you not flinch when he shouted?" I asked. "Years of practise." He said laughing. I kissed him which caused him to open his eyes. "Come on, we gotta go downstairs." I said getting up. "Five more minutes." He said rolling over and burying his head into the pillows. "It's Christmas, you need to get up." I said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. He laughed. "Okay okay, I'll get up." he said got up. 

"What took you guys so long?" Nat asked as we walked in. "Someone, I'm not gonna name any names, but they wouldn't wake up, even after Thor screamed the compound down." I said laughing and sitting down. Everyone laughed. "I wonder who that was." Bucky joked as he sat next to me. "So how do we wanna do this?" My dad asked. "We could give out presents from each person since they are already grouped like that." Wanda suggested. "Sounds good to me." My dad replied. "Let's start with presents from me." Nat said getting up and handing out presents. Nat got me some perfume, "Thankyou Nat." I said. "No problem Y/N." She said smiling.  "My turn." Wanda said jumping up and handing everyone presents. "These are from me and Vision, he apologises that he hasn't been here in a while but he will be back." She said sitting down. She got me a really pretty dress. "This is really pretty, thankyou Wanda." I said, she smiled at me. "Okay, me next." I said getting up and grabbing the presents. I handed them out one at a time. I got Nat a dress. "Thanks Y/N, how did you know I liked black?" She joked. I laughed. I handed Steve his present, it was a new watch since I knew his last one broke. "Thanks Y/N." He said. I gave Loki his next. "You got me a present?" He asked as I handed him it. "You need to stop asking that anytime I give you a present, just except it and open it." I said laughing, but I knew this meant a lot to him. He opened it revealing a new fancy suit. "Wow thankyou." He said with a smile. "No problem." I replied. I gave Thor his, It was a leather jacket, I thought he would look good in it, plus he doesn't have that many earth clothing. "Little Stark this is very nice, thankyou." He said putting the jacket on. "It's very comfortable." He said. I gave Wanda hers, it was a cute bracelet. "Thanks Y/N, it's perfect." She said smiling.

 I gave Bruce his next, it's a scrap book of the times he's taught me or simply when he would look after me if my dad was working. Even though I don't show it enough, Bruce means a lot to me, he was always there when I felt lonely and he always encouraged me to learn and it helped me learn everything I love. It was a book filled with random pictures. Pictures, maps and leaflets from museums, some information of our things we liked learning about. The book was labelled Uncle, My dad encouraged me to get that book as he felt like Bruce was an uncle to me, and I agreed. Plus I think my dad just wanted to see him cry. I watched him slowly open it, the room was quiet. All eyes were on Bruce. The wrapping paper was off and revealed the word 'uncle'. He gasped slightly and smiled. He opened it and started examining the pages, everyone doing the same. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He jumped up and pulled me into a hug, "Thankyou, I love you so much, you've always been like a niece to me." He said. "Aw I'm so glad you like it, I love you too Bruce." I said laughing slightly tearing up. "Told you he would cry." My dad said. Bruce pulled away and sat back down still staring at the book smiling. "Well done Y/N, I think you broke him." Nat said laughing. We all laughed. 

I gave May hers next, It was a cooking book since Peter said she liked cooking. "Aw thanks Y/N this is brilliant." She said smiling. I gave Peter his next. "Oh cool a Star Wars Lego Set, thanks Y/N." he said getting up and hugging me. "No problem." I said. I gave Pietro his next. It was a Chocolate milk set, it contained, a glass, straws, some chocolate and the chocolate milk powder. "Thankyou Y/N, I will not be sharing this with anyone." He said and I laughed.  I gave Pepper hers, was some earrings my dad said he knew she liked. "These are beautiful, thankyou Y/N." She said. I gave my dad his, "Your gonna love this." I said. He opened it up to a fancy box, he looked confused. "What is it?" He asked. "Open it." I said trying not to laugh. He open it and his face dropped. "Y/N Maria Stark, I am going to kill you." He said, I started laughing. "What is it Tony?" Nat asked. "My dad reached into the box and pulled out a my little pony. Everyone began to laugh. A few minutes of us laughing I managed to catch my breathe, "Okay okay, I have an actual present though." I said handing him a big rectangular box. "I swear to god if this a big my little pony, your grounded." He said trying to sound serious. He opened it. It was record player with some of his favourite albums. "Okay this is good, thankyou Y/N." He said. "No problem dad." I said smiling. Last present was for Bucky. I handed it to him and sat down next to him. He opened it and smiled. "I love this picture, thankyou doll." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. It was a picture frame with a picture of us. "I also got you this cause you love them so much." I said handing another present. It was a stuffed animal version of Hedwig the owl, from Harry Potter, He loves him. He laughed. "Thankyou." He said. "No problem." I replied.