Chapter Thirty

Third Person

It's been 3 days since Y/N stopped the explosion. She has been unconscious for 3 days and is in her room, with Bucky by her side who hasn't left since they recovered her. "Hey Bucky." Nat said walking into Y/N's room and sitting on the chair. "Hey Nat." Bucky replied. "How she doing?" She asked. "The same." Bucky replied while placing the book down he was reading. "She will get there, give it time." Nat said. "I know." He replied. "Everyone's worried about you, why don't you come down for some lunch?" She suggested. He shook his head. "Tell them I'm fine." He replied. Nat looked at him with worry in her eyes, then gently nodded her head and left the room. Bucky started to tear up, he hated seeing Y/N like this, he gently stroked her hair and got an idea. He got up from her bed and headed to her book shelf and picked out 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince', her favourite one. Luckily he had just finished reading this one. He began reading it to her "It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of a meaning behind it."

A while later Bucky gave up, he felt tired, he had barely been sleeping. He started to sniffle as tears ran down his face, all he wanted was for Y/N to wake up. He closed his eyes still crying. "Why are you crying?" A small voice distracted him. He kept his eyes shut as he faintly recognised the voice but thought he was imagining it. A hand touched his head and he flickered his eyes open. "I told you, you can't get rid of me that easily." Y/N said with a big smile. Bucky stared at her, trying to decided if this was real or not. "See, I usually like the staring, but I'd rather have the hugging." She joked. Bucky pulled her into a huge hug, things started to seem real. "Oh how I have missed you doll." he said squeezing her tightly. "I missed you to Buck." She said slightly tearing up. She pulled away and stared into his eyes. "I love you so much." She said. "I love you too." He replied and they kissed, like they hadn't kissed in a century. "Okay your definitely real" He said laughing. "I would hope so." She said laughing. "I liked the reading by the way, your voice is soothing." She said. "You heard me?" He asked. She nodded, "Only the past 5 minutes" She said. He pulled her into another tight hug. 

Your Pov

"Are you okay? Is everyone okay?" I asked. "Everyone's perfectly fine doll, it's just you we've been worrying about" Bucky replied. "Well I'm back now." I said with a smile. "Never do that again" He said with a chuckle. "I won't" I said giving him a kiss. We cuddled for 5 minutes before deciding to head down. "Okay, I'm gonna hide behind you." I said. "Why?" he asked. "I like to annoy people" I admitted. He laughed, "Of course you do." We then headed downstairs. "Wow Buck, glad to see you out of that room." Steve admitted. "Yeah, well felt like stretching my legs." Bucky said. "You gonna come sit down Barnes?" My dad asked. "I don't know, can we sit down?" Bucky asked me. "Eh sure why not." I said coming out from behind him. "Y/N!" my dad said running up to me and giving me a spinning hug. "I've missed you so much kid." He said squeezing me tightly. "I missed you too dad." I replied. "GROUP HUG" my dad called out and everyone ran into one big hug. "I'm gonna get squished." I joked. We pulled out of the hug. 

"How you feeling Y/N?" Nat asked, "Good actually" I replied. "You are one powerful woman, remind me to never mess with you" Pietro joked, I laughed. "Uh hey Y/N" a voice came from behind me. I turned to see Flash. "Flash hi." I said. "He's staying here for a little while, since we're still trying to get a hold of his mother, but we don't know where she is" My dad said. I nodded. "Can we talk?" He asked shyly. "Sure." I said with a small smile. We walked out onto the balcony. "I'm sorry for everything." He said. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault." I replied. "Not just that, everything before hand too, I was a jerk. I really need to think of things I say before I talk." He admitted. "It's okay Flash, don't worry." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your powers" he said. "Thanks." I replied.