Chapter Three

Tony's POV

"YOU LEFT MY DAUGHTER?!?!" My voiced echoed  through the building. Everyone probably heard me but I was too angry to care. "I'm sorry, Steve said there was an emergency" Bruce sounded sincere. I sighed. "Do you realise that my daughter doesn't know her way around the city?". Bruce looked mad. "And who fault is that?" he responded. "Excuse me?" I was pissed. "I saw the way your daughter looked today when a flock of students walked in, she was sad and jealous, cause she couldn't have that life, and I'm sorry tony, but you being too protective of her, is unfair and cruel". I looked down to the floor, he had a point. "I hate to admit this but you you're right" I rolled my eyes. 

"Excuse me, Mr Stark. Peter Parker is here to see you", my assistant called to me. "Okay, give me a minute". I turned my attention to Bruce. "Go find my daughter after you speak to Rodgers". He nodded. " Yes of course, once again sorry".

Your POV

I sat in the waiting room, Peter said someone was coming down to take us up.  "Parker!" That voice sounded familiar. "Oh hey Mr Stark!" Peter replied standing up. Oh crapp. "I brought my friend, she said she was with Bruce but then he left her" Peter spoke again. I stood up and turned to my dad. "Y/N?" He said, shocked I was even stood there . I looked down at my feet. "Hi dad". "Woah woah woah wait, this is your dad?", Peter sounded so confused.  I nodded my head. My dad rubbed the back of his neck. "We'll sort this out in a minute, come on I'll bring you both upstairs". Wait, i'm going upstairs? I feel like I could scream. I don't know if it's out of fear or excitement.

The elevator reached the top of the Avengers tower and we walked into what seemed to be a living room. "Bruce!" my dad shouted. Bruce came running through. "Oh thank god your okay Y/N, I'm so sorry for leaving you, I was told there was an emergency but there wasn't" he rolled his eyes. "It's okay Bruce, don't worry. Luckily Peter was still there". Bruce nodded and headed back to what he was doing. "That reminds me, how do you know Mr Parker?" My dad turned to me. "I was at the museum on a school trip, and I saw Bruce and went over to him, I had no idea she was your daughter, I'm so sorry Mr Stark" Peter replied for me. "Is this true?" I nodded my head. He sighed, "Peter its fine, thankyou for bringing my daughter here, I'm just glad she's safe. Now go on and head into the meeting I'll be there soon" My dad gave him a reassuring smile and Peter walked away. "I'm sorry dad", he smiled at me. "What for?" he sounded confused. "If I hadn't of left Bruce in the museum I wouldn't have left you in this situation I just got so distracted by all the information and didn't realise Bruce wasn't following me..." my dad stopped me from my rambling and held my shoulders. "Kid, calm down its fine." He laughed. He gave me a tight hug, it felt nice that he wasn't mad, at least not with me, I think he was mad at Bruce though. "Follow me". I looked at him confused "Where?". He smiled "I think its about time you meet some people". I swiftly followed him into an area with a bunched of people. I stayed hidden behind his back. 

"Tony, where have you been the meeting started 10 minutes ago" I saw the large man cross his arms. "Well if you must know, I was talking to my daughter", he sounded happy. A rupture of questions hit my dad. "You have a daughter?". "Yes Rodgers" my dad replied. "And you didn't think to tell us?" This 'Rodgers' guy responded. "As much as you think my life revolves around you Captain, it doesn't, I have my own life outside of the Avengers and I wanted to keep it private, but my daughter is  getting older now and I felt like it was time you met her". The room was quiet. "What made you decide this?" a woman's voice asked. "Bruce" was my dads response. "Why Bruce?" a different man called out. "He's been tutoring my daughter since he started working here" I had been so quiet hiding behind my  dad that no one was aware I was there. "When do we get to meet her then?" The same woman from before called out. "Now", my dad responded. "Y/N you can stop hiding behind me now" he laughed. I slowly came out from behind my dad to see around 6 people sat around a rectangular table. "Hi" I said quietly, I had never been so nervous in my entire life, I was fine meeting Peter and Bruce but now meeting 4 other people was scary. "Y/N this is Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson, Steve Rodgers and  you already know Bruce and Peter" my dad said while pointing at each member at the table. I gave them a small wave. "There are others but aren't here right now" he noted. "Why don't you head to the living room while we have this meeting then we'll go home". My dad asked. I nodded my head then headed to the living room that I saw when I first arrived.

Tony's POV

"She's cute Tony, how old is she?" Natasha asked. "17". "Wow I cannot picture you with a 17 year old daughter" Natasha laughed as she responded. I couldn't help but laugh. It was definitely strange talking about Y/N openly. "I'm thinking of sending Y/N to Midtown, what do you think?" I asked, I wanted to be sure sending Y/N into the world was a good idea. "I think it's great Tony" Bruce honestly replied. "Plus she'll have protection since Peter goes there, you'll look after to her right Peter?" Natasha said. "Oh yes of course, I won't let anyone hurt her". Peter responded. That did give me a little more hope. "Good, it's settled I'll let her attend there after we set up the compound" right yes the entire plot of this meeting was to upgrade the avengers building. "Will you and Y/N be joining us into moving into the building?" Steve asked, to be honest I never thought about it but then again it might be safer that we did, I can work and then not have to worry about her being home alone all the time. "You know what sure, I think we will" I saw Natasha smile. "Good, don't worry, you know we would never harm her" I nodded in agreement.